[FL] Hitman
Name: Hungames

Time/Date: Draft started: 10/6/16 9:29 PM EST Recording time: Unknown

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60023568

Name of Administrator: [FL] Hitman

Evidence:

Let's start out with an explanation. It is a Thursday night, I had nothing to do, so I decided to hop onto FL and see what was happening. On arrival, I saw there wasn't much going on so I headed over to the nearest occupied building, a Park Industries building, on shopping street. When I arrived, I saw people inside, one of which was the accused, Hitman, and another administrator, [FL] Reebs. Even though I wasn't affecting their in-character RP, I was met by an unneeded remark from Hitman, in an OOC manner. I was greeted with a "Fuck off Hungames" which I deemed not only disrespectful, but unprofessional and unnecessary. A staff member shouldn't speak to a player in an insulting way when they have no affect on their in-game activities. By standing outside in the window, I was not: A. Ruining passive RP, B. Disrespecting a staff member, or C. Breaking the rules. It was highly unprofessional and unneeded in my eyes.

Evidence for insult: https://youtu.be/UBr8LKuCNKE    (I apoligize for the massive watermark. I do not have a full license of any editing programs right now.)

After this unneeded comment, I came back to see Hitman playing music through his microphone. He had a music player, the prop, set up, but he was in no position to be playing the music. He had the job title of "thief" and was flying around building. In no way does this constitute an "appropriate building" (20.3). This happened for a long time, and could have continued past the time I left.

Evidence for Mic-spam: https://youtu.be/S0wmzo78HU8  (Again, sorry for the watermark)
stupid signature keeps breaking
(10-07-2016, 10:06 PM)DreeBott Wrote: [Image: tga2fp7r.png]
[Image: 1434031a4e05160c86d9edf4452ace00.png]
Just to make sure you wont warn me:

Spoiler :
[Image: fcd5f06a7daa4d1ca68af87e0e692645.png]

2. Point (2.2 to be exact)

You are not involved. You didn't witness this nor are you posting about other situations involving Hitman that you were a part of.
Saying fuck off is not disrespectful as stated by Avgar and Jan in the other case.

As for mic spam, you have no valid argument as there was a radio placed down.

I don't need to post here anymore.
(10-07-2016, 10:55 PM)Hitman Wrote: Saying fuck off is not disrespectful as stated by Avgar and Jan in the other case.

As for mic spam, you have no valid argument as there was a radio placed down.

I don't need to post here anymore.

Just because a radio was placed down doesn't mean it is an appropriate building. You were literally flying around building, with the job title of "thief", not just playing music and using it in an RP.

Additionally, Avgar and Jan stated in local OOC, not general OOC. Since you stated my OOC name, it makes it fully OOC, not just local.
Case has been reviewed in time but we never got to close this. 

As this case was minor, it is still noted. 

Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]