Nazi Flags...
Hey! 

I just had 1 simpel question, I am building a Nazi themed bunker atm. am i allowed to have swastika flags around the build? Cuz we are kinda also allowed to be Racists so...
Btw, i had no idea where to post this question so i did it here XD

Ty!
~Bobbie TheSaboteur99
[Image: tumblr_o4d2kwWa9P1ukiu9do1_500.gif]
There's a rule saying you are not allowed to have any extremist symbols, even though racism is allowed. I'd get the Admin/Mod's permissions though if i am on the server because maybe he will allow it under certain conditions etc.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
You are not allowed to have any extremist symbols.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
If a admin or whoever is online approves it, yes. Otherwise play it safe and don't have the flags
2.2 Extremist roleplays are only allowed when they do not reference real-life extremist groups/leaders, and you have admin permission.
2.2a These include, but are not limited to: "Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, ISIS, etc."
2.2b Do not use real-life extremist symbols such as the swastika or hammer and sickle.
2.2c If you are unsure whether a real-life political group/figure is allowed, ask an admin.
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • TheSaboteur99
No you are not allowed to put Nazi flags in your bunker. You are not even allowed to roleplay it.
(10-05-2016, 06:24 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: 2.2 Extremist roleplays are only allowed when they do not reference real-life extremist groups/leaders, and you have admin permission.
2.2a These include, but are not limited to: "Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, ISIS, etc."
2.2b Do not use real-life extremist symbols such as the swastika or hammer and sickle.
2.2c If you are unsure whether a real-life political group/figure is allowed, ask an admin.

TY!
[Image: tumblr_o4d2kwWa9P1ukiu9do1_500.gif]
(10-05-2016, 06:28 PM)TheSaboteur99 Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 06:24 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: 2.2 Extremist roleplays are only allowed when they do not reference real-life extremist groups/leaders, and you have admin permission.

TY!

YOUR WELCOME
Building such symbols are indeed not allowed, I know that even similar symbols that look like the swastika are not allowed, I can confirm this due to a ban from [FL] Shadow a while back which was due to a similar ban reason. As stated before;
2.2 Extremist roleplays are only allowed when they do not reference real-life extremist groups/leaders, and you have admin permission.

I hope I helped,

EDIT: I just realised I was too late...
(10-05-2016, 06:18 PM)Eclipze Wrote: You are not allowed to have any extremist symbols.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator