SirMinus teamspeak unban request
I'm Posting on behalf of SirMinus

Name: SirMinus
Teamspeak ban reason: Harassing a staff member.
Unban reason: Didn't. Said I loved him and when he started screaming at me decided to tell Rat he is a bully.

-involved- He only poked me saying Reebs is a bully and not to listen to ol-joey

Which in my opinion isn't harassment as he was talking to me and wasn't antagonising Reebs, he just felt bullied

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Well, lets see here...

First, you exposed my real name on Teamspeak by setting my name and picture as your TS profile.

Secondly, you exposed it AGAIN by having a profile picture that said: "*Reebs' real name* did Hiroshima".

Then you started messaging me saying how you loved me.

The definition of harassment:

Harassment: n. the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group

You revealed my personal information twice, the first time, you were dealt with by Divey, and then you were dealt with by me.

I fail to see why you should even get an unban considered.

Also, you didn't use the template.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
After hearing about what you did I fail to see why you should be unbanned SirMinus. You harassed me in a similar manner, not to mention this time around, you were on thin ice to begin with, and such behavior cost you your teacher rank as well as resulted a lengthy ban.

You revealed personal information about a staff member (even though it's not that private) which is unacceptable behavior and I find it appalling that given your behavior, you expected to be allowed to remain a teacher.

I view the ban as justified.
Posting on behalf of SirMinus

"there isn't a actual template for this type of ubr and I did not harrass you lmao, I stated I love you. You should be happy for this not banning me for 90 days. This is ridiculous power-tripping imo".

(10-04-2016, 05:17 AM)WillemdeWalrus Wrote: Posting on behalf of SirMinus

"there isn't a actual template for this type of ubr and I did not harrass you lmao, I stated I love you. You should be happy for this not banning me for 90 days. This is ridiculous power-tripping imo".

See my last reply with the definition of Harassment in it. 

You revealed my personal information twice within 12 hours. Then you started messaging me acting like we were all buddy-buddy. 

Word of advice, Minus: if you're doing something with the sole intention to piss someone's off, don't do it at all.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Postpone on behalf of SirMinus:

"I never tried to piss you off, you're just acting childish. Don't go talking to me about doing things at impulse because you and half the admins on here are corrupt and ban someone as a brainstorm. I've done FUCK ALL."

Posting on behalf of SirMinus again...

Reply to Hitman:
"You need to learn to take a joke mate, you're all acting like some feminist where if someone shakes your hand you get all up in yer dandruff. If you want boys I can be the biggest vagina but I'm keeping it on the level and rimming you at a standard pace."

You clearly don't want to be unbanned. If you even cared, you would actually take this case seriously instead of disrespecting members of staff. You were revealing information and images through your Avatar on TeamSpeak and the disrespect you portrayed was disgusting. You obviously don't want to be a part of the Community anymore, so just leave. Leave in peace, else it will just likely result in your sorry ass being perm banned with next to no hope of return. You even stated that you would come on as soon as you're unbanned in-game just to break rules. I'm sure that will not happen. Will it now?

With that said. DENIED
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]