Misterbobbie Forum Unban
Posting for Bobbie.

Your name: Misterbobbie

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:157188174

Your ban ID: Forum ban.

Banned by: I thought Avgar.

Reason:Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Distributing and selling the leaked FL gamemode.

Involved: None

Why we should unban you:
Alright, this is going to be a long story, get ready.
So it all started one day, with the leaking of the FL gamemode,
By LivKX.
I was like really great friends with LivKX, so I indeed got my hands on the Gamemode.
So then there was this guy who got permanently banned from FL, he came to me and asked me if I had the gamemode, so I said: "I do have the leaked gamemode, yes. But Im not going to give you that, its kind of private yet but what I can give u is my TownRP (Modified Applejack) Gamemode, which is basically CityRP 2014 but with less feautures."
He then said yes and I sold him the gamemode for like 6$.
After that the guy made a thread saying I sold the CityRP FL gamemode to him, which I never did.

I made a thread on the forums with the explaination that the FL gamemode got stolen and leaked.
So I already got a perm ban for that.
So logging back in on the FL forums on 3th of october 2016.
I saw my Ban Reason got changed to "Distributing and selling the leaked FL gamemode."
I think this is a mistake as I never did Distribute it and I never will.

I love FL and I always will. I have a bad reputation, and I want to change this.
Please give me another chance.

- Bobbie
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hello, Misterbobbie.

We have pretty conclusive evidence of you using the gamemode to set up a community or several communities, double accounting over 5 times, threatening and encouraging DDoS attacks on FL, threatening to deface the website with the 'exploits' you have and so on.

For those reasons you will not be unbanned neither from the forums, nor from the server.

Denied.