PR on Seka
Name of player: Seka

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137834046

Time in GMT: ---

Server: v4b1

Summary: Raid baiting

I got a call that there were a criminal acitivity spotted at MTL, I drove to MTL and the guy who
called the police was a part of the raid...he was the rebel leader basing with the other rebels

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/bcBBvIVtBQs

[Image: 9EE1FB7E5F7AF58124EC673C99379D4EAC5D3E0F]

I asked if the rebel leader was also there since I didn't get his name on the vid.
EDIT: 
[Image: THZSZiA.jpg]

[video=youtube] https://youtu.be/GN5sTFTPQYY[/video]
Yes,I made that call...there's no reason to lie about it,but,in my defence,the call was made long before you showed up...I made it as a Corleone broke a few rules and keep raided.As there was no admin,I thought that some jail time will make him quit or stop from mingering (I choose a RP way to stop him,by you catching him picklocking and using guns). You can ask the same players to confirm this story. Belive me or not,I'm not the guy who killed you and I also forgot at that time about the call. At that moment exactly,I was inside,building the base. I'm sorry if that bothered you,and I'm waiting for my punishement. Regards, Seka
By the way, your report would have been rejected,as you did not got the call or the moment you were killed in the video or pictures. I admit my mistake,as there was no intention to raid bait.
I saw no corleone there, I also recorded when I got the call and when I got killed.
Why didn't I see a car or a guy leaving your base when you say there was a corleone breaking some laws.
Player report reviewed:

Denied.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Closing notes/Others:

No raid bait noted.

Myself along side with an admin have reviewed this case, there is no rule breakage noted. However; Seka, for further notice, please do not call for police when doing criminal activities. It will just make more confusion such as this situation.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Moved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]