Unblacklist Ranger
Your name: Mr.Ranger

Your blacklist ID: 84651

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:1:103998288[/b]

Reason:Random arresting without beeing corrupt officer.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL]Skummet

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was doing a good rp with JackZ, he was corrupt and I was not. As a corrupt police sergeant Jack was pulling over people and arresting them. He then ordered me to arrest the people and stop different vehicles, as a cop (even if I am assisting in corruption) it is my job to follow orders given to me by my sergeant, no matter if they are corrupt.  

Thanks Skummet for ruining a RP Jack and I had planned ^-^. If possible I wish to ask if another administrator can review my case.
Hello Mr.Ranger, In the admin sit you claimed that you forgot to put corrupt into your job name/description, now you have apparently changed your story and claims that you were only following orders.
If for an example the police sergeant told you to shoot someone, would you actually do that?
(10-01-2016, 08:24 PM)Skummet Wrote: Hello Mr.Ranger, In the admin sit you claimed that you forgot to put corrupt into your job name/description, now you have apparently changed your story and claims that you were only following orders.
If for an example the police sergeant told you to shoot someone, would you actually do that?

Yes I would, and also I don't remember claiming this.
(10-01-2016, 08:29 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 08:24 PM)Skummet Wrote: Hello Mr.Ranger, In the admin sit you claimed that you forgot to put corrupt into your job name/description, now you have apparently changed your story and claims that you were only following orders.

Yes I would.

No, no you wouldn't, why? Because that would be RDM and you would be breaking the rules.

You were assisting in being corrupt without being corrupt yourself, you got punished accordingly for this.

Denied.