Mod Abuse [FL:M] Holdem
Name: Xtremefighter

Time/Date:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20116682

Name of Administrator:[FL:M] Holdem

Holdem forced jackz to sell his door. When he refused holdem kicked him for "Follow Commands". So his friend fefe could buy the door jackz owned.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ0z1iV6ceQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy2uzvHAAJg
gunna get my vid soon from a mate, but this dude abusive
I am mentioned in the Abuse thread, and I was sort of present, so I believe I have the right to post.

I would like to point out that I did not once get any requests by Holdem to buy any doors, and I also had no clue that JackZ owned the door at the time. An admin can easily check logs to see that there was no chat between me and Holdem.

I can confirm that I ran over to the house, and noticed that the door was free for the taking. I therefore bought it. Lost then came up and said "wtf" or something similar, to which I PMed him and asked if JackZ was the owner of the door. When he told me yes, I sold the door so that they could buy it again.

Blaming Holdem for ME buying a door is ridiculous. And I also like that the part about me selling the door 1 min after buying it as Lost confirmed it was Jacks door, is nowhere to be found in the thread.
I also would like to add that he took Jackz's van and threw it away. Not on a normal way but on a propsmaching way. By this he also killed himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGHO508r...e=youtu.be
I can add that he did do this on purpose and lied calling it a 'Missmouse' in LOOC, how can that be a 'Missmouse'? lol.
This is the story on our end: We were using the Gothic Club for our RP. We'd just gotten there, we were buying the doors and were about to start building. I had to restart Gmod due to a fault with my audio, which I did and within 2 minutes I was back inside. By that time, you and a bunch of your friends were inside our base, somehow, buying the doors. As Feffe told me "These guys ran in and just started buying the doors", probably my doors that got sold when I was reconnecting. You's left all the while JackZ was making sassy comments in the backgrounds, amongst "You's better not place contraband here or I'll come and destroy it".

I then went outside to continue with our RP and started making a fence. I asked you, JackZ (very nicely may I add), in several ocassions to please move your car aside. You kept acting extremely disrespectful, shouting abuse as you always do when a staff member confronts you and speaking in a way that hardly no person would tolerate. You kept arguing "I have a door". To me, I was thinking you still had doors bought inside our base, hence why I was telling you to go sell them. Unbeknown to me you guys had bought the building right opposite ours for some reason. However, instead of explaining things in a diplomatic way you decided to act childish, abusive, sassy and even told me to "fuck off" in two ocassions. 
Unfortunately, the video omits 90% of your ranting at me over voice chat and logs don't record voice chat but luckily one of the things that was caught was you telling me to "Fuck off". That's you crossing the line one too many times right there, and you got a kick as a warning.

Because you simply refused to do as I said without providing a meaningful counter argument, refused to talk and simply resorted to being downright rude I decided to move your van for you. That didn't go as expected and I had no intention of flinging the van around to hit any of us. Fortunately the vehicle just hit myself and Awestruckbullet, so we had a laugh and I proceeded to move it again. As previously stated, I had no idea you guys had the other building bought for most of what you (JackZ) were shouting were sassy comments and being one of the rudest persons I have encountered here since I've came back. After Awestruck actually PM'd me and said "Hey man, they own the other building which shares a driveway with this one", then I knew what all your drama was about. I made a simple fence that separated both of our sides so we could both have a small driveway, end of.

Now I personally do not see any abuse here on my behalf therefore I'll let the SA's decide. However, I will give you one last warning JackZ as I gave you in the server: I will not tolerate you deciding to speak to staff members in a cheeky, condescendent, sassy, patronizing or disrespectful way. I'm not asking for respect but I will ask you to not disrespect staff members. Your attitude towards staff members that speak to you over something you may or may have not done is down right appalling from the very beggining and even though others may be willing to put up with it, I am not and I won't be hesitatant to ban you from the servers unless you change the way you address other staff members.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Your reason to kick was: "Follow Commands". You didnt kick him for disrespecting. Also your way of moveing the car wasnt a "Missmouse". You threw it aggresively like the way minges propsmash.
Case has been reviewed and no abuse was noted.

The videos are far too cut out and show no actual scenario, just the actual kick. 
After a log check, it is confirmed that JackZ/Xtreme's gang bought up all of the doors as soon as they had the chance.

If someone actually tried to "propsmash" a vehicle, it would end up a lot messier than that.

With that being said, this report is now closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]