Halsey's Journal-Part Two
Note.This fanfiction story has drama-bombs and extreme depression.Do not read if you cannot handle this stuff

10 April,2016
Robert tried to look around as an officer cuffed him and pushed him into the patrol car.Robert fully came to his senses,and was able to walk this time.He was led into the elevator,and to an interrogation room in the Nexus.He sat on the chair,and started waiting.He asked to the female officer standing at the gate:'When will my interrogation start?'.The Officer replied:'I have no idea'.When the Officer turned to other way,Robert jumped on her and strangled her with his handcuffs.He unlocked his handcuffs with keys,and got the Officer's pistol.Suddenly,the FBI Agent came in,and Robert hit him with the pistol.He took the unconcious Agent's keycard and got into the elevator.The clock in the elevator showed it was 13:01.Nice,he thought.MOst Officers would either be on patrol or lunch break.The Elevator door opened,and Robert looked out,only to see a single SRU Operator.He pulled the Glock of the Officer out and shot the SRU in the head.The alarm started sounding immediately.Robert quickly got his equipment from the confiscation locker and headed to the garage.Robert shot the lone guard in the garage and broke into a patrol car.He started the engine and rode away.He tuned into the police radio.The PD was talking about his escape.Then the City Broadcast System started.ALL CITIZENS OF EVOCITY,A MAN BY THE NAME OF ROBERT HALSEY,ALIAS SHARP HAS ESCAPED POLICE CUSTODY.TUNE INTO CHANNEL 2 FOR PHOTO.REPORT ALL SIGHTINGS.Shit,Robert thought.He drove to his garage near the EvoLake and burned the patrol car there.He got into his plateless Trabant and rode to Villas.On the long way,he could not help but think about his parents' death,his platoon's literal annhilation in Afghanstan,death of his fiancee and his bankruptcy.Robert pulled over and started crying.No,he thought.A JTF never cries.He started the engine again and he was at Villas by 10 PM.He parked in his sister's garage,and knocked on the door.'Who is it?',asked Angela.It's me,Robert,he replied.Angela opened the door and embraced him.Then she pulled away and slapped him.'OW!',shouted Robert.'What was that for?'.Angela started shouting:'ROBERT HALSEY,WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?'.Robert replied:'Calm down sis,I did my duty as a vigilante,and you're pregnant,rage is not good when you're pregnant.'Angela sighed,'Ok,come in Robert.I was feeling lonely anyways.'Robert replied:'Where's John,your husband?''A business trip.' 'OK,I'll just rest for a while',Robert said.But he slept as soon as he closed his eyes.
To be continiued....
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • mintblackbeard
I just have a simple Question.

Why aren't you just making 1 Tread?
This way you're just spamming the Forum with something like that.
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(09-30-2016, 05:23 PM)DreeBott Wrote: I just have a simple Question.

Why aren't you just making 1 Tread?
This way you're just spamming the Forum with something like that.

Maybe they cba to write it in one go?

Really good, maybe break it into paragraphs so its easier to read, anyway i enjoyed it and cant wait for the next part!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
.I did not do it in one post as I thought I'd have several plot turns.I won't post until my ban is lifted,which currently has 22 Hours 3 Minutes remaining.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep