Forums Limit signature size
Would be nice to have a theme like the Christmas one, just without the snow and a Christmas background..
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Awestruck
+Support
annoys the fuck out of me
(09-26-2016, 07:55 PM)Balls Wrote: Would be nice to have a theme like the Christmas one, just without the snow and a Christmas background..

I got my Christmas theme on all year buddy, it's fine, don't go changing my Christmas theme now.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
+Support
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(09-26-2016, 07:57 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 07:55 PM)Balls Wrote: Would be nice to have a theme like the Christmas one, just without the snow and a Christmas background..

I got my Christmas theme on all year buddy, it's fine, don't go changing my Christmas theme now.

I think Balls meant make a duplicate of the Christmas FL Theme, just without the decorations.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]

Well there is Fearless Lightbut Soul broke it
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-27-2016, 11:01 AM)Marty Wrote:

Well there is Fearless Lightbut Soul broke it

What is broken in the light theme?
I fixed everything I could see was broken a few days ago.
Dont limit the size please just fix it.
+Support

I think we should definitely limit the size, some signatures are ridiculous tbh.
Don't think it needs to be limited as it can be moderated by staff.

-Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]