Player Report on Exotic Somali
Name: Exotic Somali

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105700517

Summary: My friend and i were planning on going to go fishing so we went trough the corleone tunnel and this guy killed us, i said "why did u kill me" and he said "because you killed me before with a shotgun" i don't know if it's possible but look in my inventory i have no shotgun at all so i said "i don't even have a shotgun" he said ask my friend he knows i asked him and he lied to me too probably both on skype

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/zbVnT (on the last screenshot he killed me shortly after)
Sorry for the lack of evidence but i hope you will believe me i got out the car and screenshotted his name. ExoticExotic SomaliExotic SomaliExotic SomaliExotic S
We'd require more evidence, you got 24 hours to provide us with the needed evidence or the Player Report will be denied.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(09-24-2016, 10:07 PM)Brikaas Wrote: We'd require more evidence, you got 24 hours to provide us with the needed evidence or the Player Report will be denied.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator

More evidence? You saw him my friends car and him standing there with a AK
What do you want more?
Player Report

Denied

Lack of evidence when asked for, just having a few screenshots of him standing there doesn't show us that he is doing anything wrong.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Moved.