Irn Bru
I sometimes have it with my meal deals, everyone complains about the how much sugar is in it but I don't really taste high sugar/high sour things so.
[Image: unknown.png]
I drank Irn Bru when I was in England, I liked it. Unlike most things i ate there it has not been imported to any store i know of in Sweden but considering the increase of the amount of imported snacks to Sweden I'd say its just a matter of time. For example Skittles didnt exist in Sweden when I was in England the first time but now every store has it, that was maybe 5 years ago.
(09-22-2016, 04:33 PM)Pilgrim Ocelot Wrote: I drank Irn Bru when I was in England, I liked it. Unlike most things i ate there it has not been imported to any store i know of in Sweden but considering the increase of the amount of imported snacks to Sweden I'd say its just a matter of time. For example Skittles didnt exist in Sweden when I was in England the first time but now every store has it, that was maybe 5 years ago.

Quick google search shows you can get it in these locations Smile

The English Shop Stockholm
Söderhallarna
Medborgarplatsen
118 26 Stockholm

The English Shop Göteborg
Plantagegatan 3
413 05 Göteborg

The English Shop Malmö
Engelbrektsgatan 6
211 33 Malmö

The English Shop Uppsala
Dragarbrunnsgatan 44
753 20 Uppsala

A can of irn bru is 18 Swedish kronor according to their website. http://www.englishshop.se/en/search?q=irn%20bru
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-22-2016, 05:24 PM)Marty Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 04:33 PM)Pilgrim Ocelot Wrote: I drank Irn Bru when I was in England, I liked it. Unlike most things i ate there it has not been imported to any store i know of in Sweden but considering the increase of the amount of imported snacks to Sweden I'd say its just a matter of time. For example Skittles didnt exist in Sweden when I was in England the first time but now every store has it, that was maybe 5 years ago.

Quick google search shows you can get it in these locations Smile

The English Shop Stockholm
Söderhallarna
Medborgarplatsen
118 26 Stockholm

The English Shop Göteborg
Plantagegatan 3
413 05 Göteborg

The English Shop Malmö
Engelbrektsgatan 6
211 33 Malmö

The English Shop Uppsala
Dragarbrunnsgatan 44
753 20 Uppsala

A can of irn bru is 18 Swedish kronor according to their website. http://www.englishshop.se/en/search?q=irn%20bru

Thats interesting, too bad all those cities are equally far away from me and I dont consider it being worth a trip there an entire day just to get a bottle, however its nice to know whenever im in one of those, possibly going to Göteborg quite soon Smile
my work has a vending machine full of it for some reason so i guess i do lmao
There's a guy where I work who brings in drinks n shit to sell, nice pack of Irn Bru brang in today. Safe to say I've nearly drunk them all.
It tastes almost metallic... [No Pun intended]

but its actually awesome. i love it!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]