unban request
Your name: King_pokerface

Your ban ID: 73846

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:130723920

Reason: hax

Staff member who banned you: console

Reason why you should be unbanned: hey guys! so i came on your server to play, when i was fully loaded it disconnected and said that i was banned. when i went on the forums i saw THREE bans in a raw for King_pokerface from your server. im not sure why it says hax allthough i wasnt trying to, but i think it may have something to do with the other server i was on later this day there i was using allowlua thing, and your server detected it. You can look how long i've been playing and how good im at Rping, i love your server and have a lot of fun every time i go on it, i dont need to hack. So please what ever it was i've done that got me banned i didnt mean it.

and btw im reinstalling my whole garrys mod game to prevent such a thing from happening again, thanks.
Hello,

It is pretty common that people get detected for hacks after using them in another server.
Please stay patient as we will discuss this internally.

This means your UBR will be frozen and will not be closed until we've reached a final conclusion regarding "semi-accidental" hacks.

Thank you.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The hack is something you need to activate in order for it to trigger the hack detector.
Therefore we cannot trust your story unless you have any proof to back up your claims.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]