DankNukem | Forum Unban Request | Agorith
Posting for him.

Your name: DankNukem

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76958346

Your ban ID: N/A

Banned by: Agorith

Reason: "About the 100th time I'm warning you for necroposting. Take some time off to respect the rules set."

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:

"So i was banned in forums for 3 months and would like it to be shortend because three months is a long time atleast if it could be shortend to 1 month that would be great and im really sorry i did that i just couldn't think that well that moment hope you understand"
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
3 months IS a long time.
The reason I chose to make it a lengthy suspension is due to you blatantly having ignored about 3-4 warnings for the same forum rule violation in quite a short period of time.
I felt warnings were no longer, if they ever even were, a sufficient punishment and therefore suspended you instead.

I don't feel you deserve for your suspension to be shortened.
If you have anything else you'd like to add that could serve as motivation for me to shorten it after all, feel free to post it with your next reply.
"I maybe have gotten 3-4 warnings about necroposting but does it mean i a 3 month ban will solve the problem or what is you're point i know im breaking a "unwritten rule" but i would change my self if you instead of giving ban did this, give me a warning with 90% and saying last chance if you necropost again you will be perma banned"
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
As I already mentioned since warnings didn't seem to do the trick with you, I deemed a suspension necessary in order for you to finally hopefully learn your lesson out of it.
I'll reduce your suspension by one month, however that's as far as I'm willing to go in this case.

With that being said,

denied.