Ban Request on 2 People
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) Kiro and Orion

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:0:34233016 and STEAM_0:1:12868307

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 9:17 EST

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) EvoCity v33x

Summary: (What happened?) i walked up to taxi driver to ask him something, i see that a corolone memeber takes out a ump and starts shooting peopel, kills 3 peopel + me. so i go outside nexu. and hes accuseing me or rdm and robbing a taxi driver as Head of SS. i told him that it would be FailRP if i did. then we keep raging about how i was goign to get banned for RDM.

Evidence: Talk to nikole1016. she was there. she might have died also. 2fast4you was also there.... Regards StarFox
Quite frankly I am fucking tired of donators who believe themselves high enough to violate server rules, An SS Member is not allowed to do Police work, also he had a gun pointing at me hence he got shot so did the other 2 (There where only 2 and him to get killed) I killed the other 2 becuase they where robbing Orion who did absolutly nothing he just drove me home, and yes we where arguing about it this is like the case with Me and Nordic, Nordic tried to kill me and another person so I shot him and we took his car another person killed us took it parked it somewhere he went to our house waited for us outside and shot both of us, please this server is perfect except for the donators who view themselves as higher than other people or even admins because even admins follow server rules this Star Fox person gives your donators horrible names and make them look like rule violatining idiots.
(11-27-2011, 02:40 AM)Kiro_Yakimosha Wrote: Quite frankly I am freaking tired of donators who believe themselves high enough to violate server rules, An SS Member is not allowed to do Police work, also he had a gun pointing at me hence he got shot so did the other 2 (There where only 2 and him to get killed) I killed the other 2 becuase they where robbing Orion who did absolutly nothing he just drove me home, and yes we where arguing about it this is like the case with Me and Nordic, Nordic tried to kill me and another person so I shot him and we took his car another person killed us took it parked it somewhere he went to our house waited for us outside and shot both of us, please this server is perfect except for the donators who view themselves as higher than other people or even admins because even admins follow server rules this Star Fox person gives your donators horrible names and make them look like rule violatining idiots.
sadly, i never shot anyone, you killed me before i could. you took out a gun because i was putting my away to avoid this. but if you think thats what happened, thats ok. ill tell admin myself...

(11-27-2011, 02:43 AM)darkninja908 Wrote:
(11-27-2011, 02:40 AM)Kiro_Yakimosha Wrote: Quite frankly I am freaking tired of donators who believe themselves high enough to violate server rules, An SS Member is not allowed to do Police work, also he had a gun pointing at me hence he got shot so did the other 2 (There where only 2 and him to get killed) I killed the other 2 becuase they where robbing Orion who did absolutly nothing he just drove me home, and yes we where arguing about it this is like the case with Me and Nordic, Nordic tried to kill me and another person so I shot him and we took his car another person killed us took it parked it somewhere he went to our house waited for us outside and shot both of us, please this server is perfect except for the donators who view themselves as higher than other people or even admins because even admins follow server rules this Star Fox person gives your donators horrible names and make them look like rule violatining idiots.
sadly, i never shot anyone, you killed me before i could. you took out a gun because i was putting my away to avoid this. but if you think thats what happened, thats ok. ill tell admin myself...
No, you never shot anyone but the damn gun out you never made an effort to save it up even a simple "STOP" would have been reasonable but you gave me no warning nor sign of saving up the gun PLEASE just admit you are angry because you are a donator and we will put this behind us, I shot the robbers, face this like a man with some honor instead of being a lying coward, just because you donated money does not give you any right to violate server rules.
I don't really get what this is about, could somebody write a short summary of what happened in gramatically correct english?
Dare to think!
No further reply, no evidence, denied.
Dare to think!