[Unofficial] The Black Sky Initiative
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
A hooded individual approaches you in the street, hands you a strange envelope and walks away. The envelope is adorned with nothing but a black wax seal on the back and no address or name on the front. You decide to take the letter home and read it there.
After scrupulous thought about what lays inside, you decide it is time to find out what the letter entails.
It reads;

Members.

I am writing to you on paper to announce the departure of a dear friend.
Our Executioner, JackZ will be setting sail for the far side of our world.
He will be taking command of another unit in a far away land that is ripe with turmoil and corruption. He has been chosen to lead our forces there and liberate it from it's unruly chains.
I regret to say that we may never see him again, for a true purge of corruption takes longer than our lifetimes.
He will be missed, and I am also sad to say there will be no opportunity for farewell, but we sleep soundly knowing that he fights to bring justice to this world.

Yours Faithfully,
The Judge of Evocity
Captain Barry
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

P.S. A new exocutioner will be chosen in time. Show your prowess in battle and fortitude of your mind and maybe it could be you.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 2 users Like Captain Barry's post:
  • Ranger, god

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Black Sky Initiative - by Captain Barry - 10-14-2016, 11:42 AM