Ban Shorten Frost.
I am posting for Frost this has nothing to do with me.

Your name: Frost

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:99466670] 

Your ban ID: 73795

Banned by: [FL]Ghost

Reason: Walking and shooting from rooftops // 12th ban, should know a lot better!

Involved: Mr.Ranger, Baloo

Why we should unban you: It is a minor rule breakage, at the time I was not aware that this was a rule. If it where any other administrator they would've given me a warning, it did not give us a unfair advantage during a raid as there where trees blocking our vision. 
At nearly as many hours as myself, which would be above 1300 hours, you have had more than plenty of time to have knowledge of such basic rules.
I can personally tell you I wouldn't have left it with a warning either.

On a nearly daily basis you continue to ask questions regarding the most basic of rules set within FL.
Now would be a good opportunity to read trough the rules again as it's been made clear to be necessary.

Whether or not it granted you an upperhand in the raid is irrelevant towards the fact you violated quite a basic rule.
I am in no way involved in this UBR - The following text is from [FL:RP] Frost

Quote: I find it very ironic how you say this but yet you abused your admin powers to spawn moltovs in a raid; powergamed and joined a raid while it was occuring and decided it was party time to use your powers to change peoples models for no reason and you're expected to inforce the rules. So my question is, why is my ban longer than what your ;removal of power' was?

Regards,
You have an heck of a lot of hours, yet you broke a basic rule. You were using the roof shooting at police officers. Rule 6.7 stats that you can't access rooftops, 6.7a and 6.7b explains the rule further.
Quote:6.7 Do not try to get on to rooftops; do not build on them either.

You have also racked up a lot of bans, therefore your ban was made longer than the other two. With the amount of hours you've gained you should be telling players to not break the rules, not breaking the rules with them.

I fail to see why you're bringing Agorith in to the case as the point you brought up is completely irrelevant to the current topic. Also claiming you've never read the rules in TS to your friends does not help your case. I highly suggest you give them a read. 

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]