Report: Chazer64, DanielHD
Star 
Name of player: Chazer64, DanielHD

SteamID: Chazer64: STEAM_0:1:84261487, DanielHD: STEAM_0:0:64527869

Time in GMT:
Around 17.00

Server:
rp_evocity_v4b1

Summary: The situation started when I saw these two guys recklessly driving a truck in the city and made a comment about them almost driving me over. They proceeded to jump out of their truck and immediately  start punching me no questions asked. I told them that they are breaking the RDM rule by doing this but they didn't stop. After they had hit me a few times, the moved to the front of the nexus and for no reason decided to kill this, apparently afk/sleeping SRU officer. They clearly were breaking RDM by attacking me at the first place without a real reason, and killing that poor officer I'd conciser RDM also.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/Q4PFR
I also have video footage of the situation which I will provide if needed.
Please can you provide the video evidence? It's hard to tell what's going on through a screenshot.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(09-20-2016, 10:40 PM)Ghost Wrote: Please can you provide the video evidence? It's hard to tell what's going on through a screenshot.

I think a funny thing happened and I might have removed the video because I might have been running out of memory... So if you think this is not enough evidence then it might be just case closed Smile
Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]