Karl Marx
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Spam
Karl Marx

It was predominately Karl Marx who influenced society and politics during the time of the Russian Revolution. Marx, along with Friedrich Engels came up with The Communist Manifesto. Marx said that there was a growing tension in the industrial society between the capitalist (factory owners) and the workers. The objective of the Communist was to overthrow the middle class, and to make the proletarians into a class. Marx, however said that in doing this there would be an increase in competition in the middle class, which consequently would lead to "commercial crises  due to workers wages. This would then lead to the capitalists being overthrown in a revolution. Marx believed the bourgeois class should be abolished. In doing so, it would put an end to exploitation of individuals and also get rid of hostility between classes. By the proletariat becoming a class and taking away all capital from the bourgeois it would: abolish the property in land, gain a progressive or graduated income tax, abolish all rights of inheritance, confiscate all property from emigrants and rebels, centralize all credit by the a national bank, and centralize communication by the hands of the state.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
I find the work that Hermann Hoth did to be much more influential to the way we operate in modern times. jk lol

I <3 ur shitpost supreme mr lurd
this shit better be closed for excessive shitposting
pls no this (maybe) no shitpost. this is to educate you on karl marx
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
If you've become so keen on providing all sorts of information to the public make a thread with subcategories.
You're just spamming at this rate, which you've already been warned for.
You and I both know this is a shitpost in disguise.

Cut it out.