Report: [FL:RP] Create
Thread Title: Report: [FL:RP] Create

Name of player: [FL:RP] Create

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:87369477

Time in GMT: ----

Server: v2d

Summary:

He made a "Driving" Piano that he could Control (0:26 when the "Vehicle" turns)
*17.5 Do not build your own vehicle without an admin’s permission.*

Building and driving this "Vehicle" would also be FailRP:
*2.5 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as anti-gravity bathtubs, unrealistic car colors, watermelon fights, etc. when there is no specific roleplay in which they would make sense (i.e. game shows or science roleplays).*

And it was on the NORMAL server because he still got the Stamina and food bar.
I also got the video Downloaded just in case.

In my opinion a player with almost 1300 Hours should know much better.

Evidence:

Spoiler: Some more info

Just in case you dont belive me that this is actually Create in the video:
It was uploaded to HIS channel:
[Image: 85f067d6ea9b9d5c46f90226f13cd61f.png]
[Image: 80effa28197b80cb7a4d413f99255108.png]
(just in case he'll try to remove it or whatever.)

And a Screenshot of his IC name in the video (duh):
[Image: 270e32ff32e63303c0d5e12f9a705972.png]

I'd like to hear Create's side.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Dreebott,

As you can in the video, this was clearly a skit. I was indeed in Teamspeak with Reebs and multiple different Admins/Mods, I indeed informed them of this and none of them battered an eyelid. I hope you can understand that the server was empty as it was around 12:30-45am. I do not understand as to why you cannot see the fun in this video, it was quite clearly not used to harm anyone roleplay as I was the only one on the server. As I told Reebs about this, he chuckled and must have thought nothing of the situation. I thank you for letting me tell my side of the story Awestruck.

Regards,

EDIT: I hope you liked my channel art, made by the wonderful SirNarc!
(09-18-2016, 09:56 AM)Create Wrote: I hope you can understand that the server was empty as it was around 12:30-45am.

So you're saying that just because the server is "empty" it's fine to break the rules?
You should know that you should ALWAYS follow the rules even when the server is "Empty"

(09-18-2016, 09:56 AM)Create Wrote: I do not understand as to why you cannot see the fun in this video,

Maybe because it's not "fun".
It's you driving around in a self made Vehicle (a driving PIANO which is pretty much FailRP imo)
And you dont have the right to do that just because the server is empty...

(09-18-2016, 09:56 AM)Create Wrote: I was indeed in Teamspeak with Reebs and multiple different Admins/Mods, I indeed informed them of this and none of them battered an eyelid.

So Reebs gave you permission to drive a piano around the City?
I dont see why he would allow that.

(09-18-2016, 09:56 AM)Create Wrote: As you can in the video, this was clearly a skit.

a skit that broke the rules
(09-18-2016, 10:12 AM)DreeBott Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 09:56 AM)Create Wrote: I hope you can understand that the server was empty as it was around 12:30-45am.

-Poof-

(09-18-2016, 09:56 AM)Create Wrote: I do not understand as to why you cannot see the fun in this video,

-Poof-
(09-18-2016, 09:56 AM)Create Wrote: I was indeed in Teamspeak with Reebs and multiple different Admins/Mods, I indeed informed them of this and none of them battered an eyelid.

-Poof-

(09-18-2016, 09:56 AM)Create Wrote: As you can in the video, this was clearly a skit.

-Poof-

I'd appreciate it if you didn't twist my words during this case. Please explain as to why you are finding any reason to try and get me banned. Multiple Admins/Mods have seen this video before hand and the responses I got was 'lol' or 'good work'. What I didn't get was a 'Okay bud, imma ban you now'. Why? Because Admins/Mods have some humour and they can take a joke. You probably spent about 30-45 Minutes writing this Player Report with all the evidence you needed. Think about it, you really want to get someone banned for building a moving piano on an empty garry's mod server?

Vanessa Carlton did it, and she didn't get god swooping down and picking her up with a magical laser saying it wasn't allowed.
(09-18-2016, 10:47 AM)Create Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 10:12 AM)DreeBott Wrote:

-Poof-

-Poof-

-Poof-

-Poof-

I'd appreciate it if you didn't twist my words during this case. Please explain as to why you are finding any reason to try and get me banned. Multiple Admins/Mods have seen this video before hand and the responses I got was 'lol' or 'good work'. What I didn't get was a 'Okay bud, imma ban you now'. Why? Because Admins/Mods have some humour and they can take a joke. You probably spent about 30-45 Minutes writing this Player Report with all the evidence you needed. Think about it, you really want to get someone banned for building a moving piano on an empty garry's mod server?

Vanessa Carlton did it, and she didn't get god swooping down and picking her up with a magical laser saying it wasn't allowed.

I'll just wait for Awestruck or someone else to conclude this.
Ok. As shown in the video, you have broken the rules. Whilst it may be minor, it was still a rule-break. You did not receive staff permission to build a custom vehicle; even if you were the only one on the server. Along with that, it was an unrealistic vehicle.

You will receive a blacklist from PTE for only 5 hours due to the minority of the rule break, but it is that high because of the amount of hours you have.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]