Unblacklist Request: Coupcake
Your name: Coupcake

Your blacklist ID: 84213

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:45802432[/b]

Reason: Laserpointing

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Brikaas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Basically, I was just chilling in Nexus and he moved somebody for no apparent reason. So I got my physgun and pretended to move him with it, then I get a blacklist. Semi serious server can't take a joke in an OOC way. He didn't even tell me to stop, he just blacklisted me so I could do nothing other than run around 
I told a nearby player to stop laser pointing, you than started to use your physics gun to attempt "moving" me.
You've got enough hours to know that you shouldn't know to laserpoint, joke or not.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(09-17-2016, 02:00 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I told a nearby player to stop laser pointing, you than started to use your physics gun to attempt "moving" me.
You've got enough hours to know that you shouldn't know to laserpoint, joke or not.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator

I heard nobody say anything about laser pointing. I saw that you moved somebody, but didn't notice any lasers other than yours, which you moved somebody. During the entire time you were at the Nexus, I never heard you once say anything, I don't know if you mic isn't in right or your bind isn't working correctly, but I didn't even see anything above your head. I have video evidence now I look back, however, I speak to somebody in real life and had my computer volume muted. 

I would be happy to post it, however muting out my microphone volume as it isn't relevant, and you can't hear the in-game volume anyway. 

However, you can see that no icon appears above your name, and nothing was printed in the chat.
(09-17-2016, 02:04 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 02:00 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I told a nearby player to stop laser pointing, you than started to use your physics gun to attempt "moving" me.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator

I heard nobody say anything about laser pointing. I saw that you moved somebody, but didn't notice any lasers other than yours, which you moved somebody. During the entire time you were at the Nexus, I never heard you once say anything, I don't know if you mic isn't in right or your bind isn't working correctly, but I didn't even see anything above your head. I have video evidence now I look back, however, I speak to somebody in real life and had my computer volume muted. 

I would be happy to post it, however muting out my microphone volume as it isn't relevant, and you can't hear the in-game volume anyway. 

However, you can see that no icon appears above your name, and nothing was printed in the chat.
The video shows clear violence of rule 6.8a.
Explain to me, how did you not break that rule?
(09-17-2016, 04:17 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: The video shows clear violence of rule 6.8a.
Explain to me, how did you not break that rule?

I wasnt using it as a laser pointer, but to attempt at moving Brikaas. He mentioned that he said to stop, which the video indicated never happened, which is why he gave me the blacklist.
The point is that you were clearly laserpointing by attempting to "drag" me. You've got enough hours to know that you cannot "drag" people using your physics gun if you aren't staff.
The blacklist was given to you with a reason and it should stay.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(09-18-2016, 11:19 AM)Brikaas Wrote: The point is that you were clearly laserpointing by attempting tot "drag" me. You've god enought hours tot know that you cannot "drag" people using tour physics gun of you arn't staff.
The blacklist is boven tot you with a reason and it should stay.

However, you say that you warned me or somebody else, that didn't happen as shown in the video...
Whatever Brikaas did doesn't change the fact that you broke a rule.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]