Unban Request: Coupcake
Your name: Coupcake 

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:45802432[/b]

Your ban ID: 73756

Banned by: [FL] Jan

Reason: 'Constant FailRP, warned you enough now'

Involved: My myself and I 

Basically, I was in jail and I asked one of them if they like BGMedia, he said yes, so I played a little bit of the song. I was semi-AFK cos i was watching the video too, and the SRU comes in and starts hitting me so FearRP is off. Then I get magically teleported to a rooftop, Jan disconnects and leaves me stuck on the roof for about 5 minutes, then I lose my RP points and get banned for constant FailRP. 

First of all, I haven't been committing constant FailRp. Not once has he warned me for FailRP, but instead building stuff like building in public. Therefore, he is making it sound worse than it actually is. 

I'm well aware that you will just lock this without even thinking about it Jan. I know you hate me and hold a grudge, and quite honestly, I hate you after all the shit you throw at me. I try and respect you in the sit and through pm as this is happening.

I also have a video that I can post if you want, I will post it if you want it. 

Ps. How do you expect me to roleplay or do anything when you are constantly blacklisting me for everything under the sun? I punch two admin's as a joke, that is clearly a joke and get a ban, I pretend to pick up a moderator with my physgun and get a blacklist. What the fuck?
Me leaving you on the roof is irrelevant as my gMod crashed, so there's no need to state that I disconneceted as you were well aware of me crashing.

You broke the following rules:

-Public building;
-Running and jumping on top of other players;
-Mic spamming;
-Running into the jails as normal citizen
-Not listening to officers with weapons, breaking fearRP.

And your overall attitude is horrible, you're constantly running around yelling how much you hate this community, the server and its staff members, if you hate it so much I suggest you to leave instead of going around trying to get banned on purpose (which to me it did look like it).

Yet you still, even after previous confrontations hold onto your own story and you continue being ignorant.
(09-17-2016, 04:33 PM)Jan Wrote: -Running and jumping on top of other players;
-Running into the jails as normal citizen
-Not listening to officers with weapons, breaking fearRP.

You state these three as rules I broke. However, I never recall jumping on top of other players. And I'm 90% sure I never ran into the jails as a citizen. 
The officer who "had me under FearRP" was at the other side of a jail door with a melee item, that doesn't scare me. I'm pretty safe. However, when he opened the door he began hitting me instantly without me being able to react quickly enough to turn off the mic, especially when I am semi-AFK.

(09-17-2016, 04:33 PM)Jan Wrote: And your overall attitude is horrible, you're constantly running around yelling how much you hate this community, the server and its staff members, if you hate it so much I suggest you to leave instead of going around trying to get banned on purpose (which to me it did look like it).
I sure am, it's hard to appreciate the community and staff members when some hold grudges. 
I am clearly not purposely getting banned I wouldn't be here Jan. 

(09-17-2016, 04:33 PM)Jan Wrote: Yet you still, even after previous confrontations hold onto your own story and you continue being ignorant.
What is this supposed to mean? You are being ignorant by refusing to listen to both parties. You denied my previous unban/unblacklist and claimed I was lying. 

You are over exaggerating your claims so you are "justified" to remove RPP and the ban. You have a grudge on me dude. Lets face it, and you are clearly letting that stand in the way of your "fair" punishment. smh.
I don't hold grugdes, I honestly have no idea who you are.

You've had enough chances and warnings though, that's why I banned you for a week, make sure to learn from it this time.

Denied.