Banned for supposed scamming [Ghost]
(09-17-2016, 11:11 AM)Ghost Wrote:
Quote:// I'm at a loss because of you, B. not my fault I got raided and lost all my plants just as you came in
Quote: // and I lost 10k worth of plants, by that logic, pay me 10k for luring SRU to my apartment

After he asked you for a refund you refused and started demanding money off him.

That's a cherry picked quote I said in response to something he said.("By that logic alone" should tell you that it was meant to mock his logic when he asked for a refund)

I died after receiving the money and buying his first shipment, NLR dictates I cannot give him his money back and I told him that. I also told him plain and simple that should an admin ask me to give him money, I will. NLR was the only reason he was not refunded, and I repeatedly said I would not break server rules to appease him.

Quote: v33x [12:12:44] [FL:RP] Uku88 (STEAM_0:1:42349907) said: //ok finished the report
v33x [12:12:57] blank (STEAM_0:1:14379687) said: // ok uku good for you

He told me the report was finished, not that it was up. In any case, you can't expect me to respond to everything on the second and you should certainly give me an adequate amount of time to respond to a report.

Messages In This Thread
Banned for supposed scamming [Ghost] - by Kovert - 09-17-2016, 10:52 AM
RE: Banned for supposed scamming [Ghost] - by Kovert - 09-17-2016, 11:15 AM