Banned for afk?
Your name: Асгэр Зангэнбэрг

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84848817

Your ban ID: 73728

Banned by: [FL:M] Brikaas

Reason: Bypassing AFK System // Extended by Raccoon

Involved: I was being banned for being afk, i was away for about 20 min and when i got back I was banned. I was standing by the lake on v4b1, I used the console command +right, but if that is the reason why i am banned, then im sorry because i did not know that it was against the rules to stay afk for 20 min.
Bypassing the AFK system is forbidden at all time, something you've should have seen happen before or something that you should know with the rate of hours you have.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
I agree that i should get a ban or a kick, but a 2 month ban? i thinks thats oversaturating
(09-13-2016, 07:44 PM)Jipz Wrote: I agree that i should get a ban or a kick, but a 2 month ban? i thinks thats oversaturating

If you did not wish to bypass the AFK timer, why did you type +right in your console then?
Typing that in the console registers that you are present and moving, therefore you will not be kicked from afk.
Hello!

Our AFK timer is there for several reasons I'll post two of them following below.

• so people don't just stand afk all day to gather hours.
• so people don't take up slots from the server when they aren't playing, so others may play.

By bypassing our system you are violating the following rule

1.1 Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches will not be tolerated 

To bypass the system it requires some effort and doesn't happen by itself or accidentally.
Therefor you intentionally bypassing the system which will not be tolerated.

With this said this UBR is Denied.