Unban / Some rule i didn't know.
Your name: [FL:RP] Aragorn

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50228571

Your ban ID: 73677

Banned by: [FL] Jan

Reason: ToS > Something i really didn't know about... i said i wanted to leave. but i take that words back.

Involved: 

Why we should unban you: Cause it was an mistake. Now i know when i ever wanna leave i should not try to sell my stuff. But to just give it away or something. Im really sorry!

-Aragorn-
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
-Involved- It's a well known rule, you should've really known.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Upon joining and playing you agree to our terms of services, if you didn't read those that's on you, not us.

Also it even says that trading for real life money isn't allowed under the marketplace subforum, I don't see how you could miss it.
(09-13-2016, 01:32 AM)Jan Wrote: Upon joining and playing you agree to our terms of services, if you didn't read those that's on you, not us.

Also it even says that trading for real life money isn't allowed under the marketplace subforum, I don't see how you could miss it.

I've never seen something about that trading thing :/
And the tos i almost always just accept without reading... So thats why i didnt know... So thats why i want another chance... cause now i know it isn't allowed.
And ye sit's my fault i didn't know it but...Can't ai get a sec chance for a mistake.
Aragorn
You asked someone if they wanted to buy your stuff, they even said to you that it was ToS.
A few days later you attempted it again, I told the user to contact me if you'd try selling it again.

You accepted ToS, ignorance is not an excuse of breaking it.
(09-13-2016, 09:44 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: You asked someone if they wanted to buy your stuff, they even said to you that it was ToS.
A few days later you attempted it again, I told the user to contact me if you'd try selling it again.

You accepted ToS, ignorance is not an excuse of breaking it.

I didn't "Ignore" it the user said thats "Tos". 
I asked whats tos and didn't get a reply the day after i asked him if he still wanted to do the buy.
He could just say its against the rules then i could keep playing or just do a big giveaway without breaking a rule.
The only thing i know is that he wanted me banned cause he didn't even warn me.
Aragorn
As already stated, ignorance is not an excuse for breaking ToS. We've had the ToS for a long time, not reading it does not mean you'll not get punished for breaking it.

Denied