Unban request
Your name: [FL:RP]JimmyFuckingNeutron

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59745085

Your ban ID: 73716

Banned by: [FL]Brikaas

Reason: Staff disrespect x2
Involved: FL:RP] SirMinus [] [FL:RP]Mr.Ranger [] [FL]Brikaas

Why we should unban you: an officer along with brikaas who was also an officer (who may or may not have shot) opened fire on me Without asking/telling me to stop, i find this unfair since me and my friends Mr.Ranger and SirMinus were doing some harmless RP as feminists. I  do realize that my donation does not exempt me from the rules but i have recently donated and all ive got is admin abuse after admin abuse, I try my best do RP fair and respectful, i am so annoyed at the matter, I am aware that i called him a *** and i'm aware that he is gay and i didnt think of what i said, i'm also gay and i dont realize that its hurtfull to others from the lgbt community, im sorry for the hate towards the fellah.

I an making a sincere apology by saying, Brikaas, I, Jimmy Neutron, am sincerely sorry for my insult against you, and i completely realize what i have done. i am candidly sorry for my act. i couldnt be more sincere if i tried.
First of all, i banned you, not Brikaas. I was spectating over the chase the whole time. You were driving away from Brikaas and he told you to get out. You ignored him and CDM'd two people. After you CDM'd the two people Brikaas picked you up you decided to insult him twice while he was explaining the rules to you.

I highly suggest that you read the unban request rules:
Quote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]