UnbanRequest: Coupcake
Your name: Coupcake

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45802432

Your ban ID: 73711

Banned by: [FL:M] Reebs

Reason: RDM, backseat administration, RDM in modsit //Extended by Tomo

Involved: That JackZ guy 

Why we should unban you: Basically JackZ was constantly ramming, breaking NLR and causing massive server damage. I stabbed him cos he tried to run me over on more than one occasion. He cries non-stop repeating the same shit over and over again. 

He breaks every rule there is known to man, ramming, slamming his shitty bus everywhere and causing havoc and nothing happens. 

Then theres Reebs who spews bullshit and only listens to one side of the argument before ignoring JackZ's rulebreaks so his feelings don't get anymore hurt. What a fucking joke. 

Feel free to close this asap since the staff on this server aren't open to discussion. 
Allow me to remind you: lying in the courthouse is grounds for a lengthy forum ban.

You think I'm biased? Not listening to the other side of the argument? Shall we take a look at the 4 RDMs you committed because JackZ's friend was "Breaking NLR"? Also considered backseat administration? Damage logs proved that you killed the same person roughly 4 times. I brought you up and asked you why you killed them. You told me that you killed them for Breaking NLR.

I received no @ call regarding JackZ nor his friend breaking any rule, and I received four about you RDMing people.

Now, if you have evidence that JackZ or his friend broke rules, post a PR, otherwise stay on topic.

If I recall correctly, the situation was one of 4 you were in today, two of which were with me. You have approximately 520 hours and should know much better, a deciding factor as to why I banned you.

Need I also remind you that you decided to stab JackZ in the middle of the modsit?

Blatant RDM right in front of my own eyes.

I have nothing more to say in this case, hence why I will leave this to an administrator.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
In the thread you admit of stabbing him because of him trying to run you over.

And for your claim "staff is not open for discussion" there is nothing to actually discuss, you broke a rule and even admit to it. Why even bother making a UBR when you ask us to close it then?

Due to the clear rulebreak this unban request is Denied.