HomeBoyMcGus

Greek Demigod

SteamID:
PvtMcNuggets STEAM_0:1:32774890
HomeBoyMcGus STEAM_0:1:59291314

Greek Demigod STEAM_0:1:44619486

Time in GMT: ---

Server: Forum / v4b1

Summary: So PvtMcNuggets made a Player report against Brikaas (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74970) and in that video he's communicating with 2 friends about a third party Programm.
In the moment they counted down to get out theire guns.
Also got the video downloaded just in case the Owner will remove it to hide Evidence.

Evidence:

It was an IC radio, a "TeamSpeak" sort of thing. I know of many people, including multiple admins, who speak on TS in character. This isn't even a rule break since there IS no such rule. Your point is moot.
Also, my friends are quite far from Brikaas in that clip, meaning they can still communicate without him hearing what they have to say. My microphone in that video wasn't being recorded however I was speaking to Brikaas IC the entire time. Your point is twice as moot as it was before.
(09-12-2016, 04:12 PM)PvtMcNuggets Wrote: It was an IC radio, a "TeamSpeak" sort of thing. I know of many people, including multiple admins, who speak on TS in character. This isn't even a rule break since there IS no such rule. Your point is moot.

(09-12-2016, 04:15 PM)PvtMcNuggets Wrote: Also, my friends are quite far from Brikaas in that clip, meaning they can still communicate without him hearing what they have to say. My microphone in that video wasn't being recorded however I was speaking to Brikaas IC the entire time. Your point is twice as moot as it was before.

lol
The difference is, Skype isn't a Fearless service and cannot be regulated by the staff.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(09-15-2016, 12:21 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: The difference is, Skype isn't a Fearless service and cannot be regulated by the staff.

neither can most TS channels. In the video you can clearly hear the skype conversation and they literally just said "should we pull guns out". I don't see anything against the rules here
Staff are able to join TS channels freely to investigate mis-use. As you have admitted to meta-gaming above, ( "should we pull guns out"), this will be approved.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]