UnbanRequest: Coupcake
Your name: Coupcake 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45802432

Your ban ID: 73686

Banned by:[FL:M] Reebs

Reason: Punchwhoring 'as a joke', should know better with over 500 hours

Involved: Jan and Reebs

I punched Jan and Reebs as a joke (two people once) with my job as "Disorientated citizen". Then Reebs needs to satisfy the hunger that is the ban hammer and puts a 12 hour ban on me for hitting two people. 

There was no RP at all, yet some of the flying staff that put their names as "magician" so they can fly around and disappear in front of people (failRp) don't get anything
gg 

Please accept my apology. I'm sorry that I hit you a bit too hard, next time I will just nudge you. 
Please take the DJ Keemstars dollar as a token of my sincere apologies. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SztoawAxIc
Nevermind. It was suggested to keep that out.
All you did was mess around and constanty punched people, the ban was deserved, I do think the ban should have been longer however, seeig as you don't take any of it serious whatsoever it makes me question if you have actually learned from it.

Also, I suggest you don't make up lies, none of us were flying around for fun or had or jobs at magician, nor did we constantly phase and unphase, I hope you are aware that making up lies in the courthouse is a serious rulebreakage and can lead to a permanent forum ban.

Next time, I suggest you take things more seriously, because your next ban won't be as short as this one.

Denied.