Report: [FL:M] Brikaas
Name of player: [FL:M] Brikaas

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50467381

Time in GMT: 23:49

Server: v4b1

Summary: While I don't want to make this PR, I kinda have to. Brikaas tased me with 3 guns pointed at him (timestamp 0:32) and tried to run off under gunpoint after being tranqued (timestamp 1:48). I hope there will be no prejudice because he is a moderator and will be dealt with accordingly, and I hope he holds no grudge against me. Rules are rules man.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu7ADOIH...e=youtu.be
For context, he was insulting me IC so me and my pals thought we should teach him a lesson. Also, with me hitting him with a bat, it was because usually a hit to the head knocks someone unconsious.
No clue that you could even taze people when there holding a gun, as you would expect a automatic message saying you cannot taze people with a weapon.

Neither did any of you say to stay were I was when getting tranqed for the 2e time, and its not that Im going to run far as my intention was to run to the vehicle to see its license plate, which I failed in doing so.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(09-10-2016, 11:17 PM)Brikaas Wrote: No clue that you could even taze people when there holding a gun, as you would expect a automatic message saying you cannot taze people with a weapon.

Neither did any of you say to stay were I was when getting tranqed for the 2e time, and its not that Im going to run far as my intention was to run to the vehicle to see its license plate, which I failed in doing so.

IC, you still broke FearRP, regardless of the reason. That's like a cop saying "I didn't know the taser was active" while holding one up to one of 3 people with heavy weaponry around him. You should have put the taser down the second you saw we had you surrounded.

As for the second point, you ran under gunpoint to look at a license plate? Really? That's fucking ridiculous.
I understand how you feel, however..

You were going to release me as you knew you didn't had a good valid RP reason to kill me, and neither did any of you gave any clear orders on doing so, such as saying that I have to stand still...

2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.

And as I said, you know that a person isn't going far after being tranqed and moving 2 steps to the side, cause you can clearly see me going down after taking these two steps..
(09-10-2016, 11:25 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I understand how you feel, however..

You were going to release me as you knew you didn't had a good valid RP reason to kill me, and neither did any of you gave any clear orders on doing so, such as saying that I have to stand still...

2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.

And as I said, you know that a person isn't going far after being tranqed and moving 2 steps to the side, cause you can clearly see me going down after taking these two steps..

For the 2nd part, yes, I agree, it's very minor and should be glossed over. However it does not excuse you tasing me
Honestly, tazing you was a missclick. Neither did I expected you going to be tazed.
You can clearly see that It confused me that you could taze people who were holding a tranq.
(09-10-2016, 11:29 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Honestly, tazing you was a missclick. Neither did I expected you going to be tazed.
You can clearly see that It confused me that you could taze people who were holding a tranq.

Fam, look, it's not like I want to report you, but seriously, how do you keep denying this shit? We had you at gunpoint for a good 20 seconds and not once have you attempted to put the firearm down. That's not "giving orders", that's just common fucking sense. It's the basis of FearRP, needing to put a gun down with one trained on you.
Im not denying anything, I kept my tazer in my hand out of fear. You however should have asked me to put it away, cause I would have put it away as you all three were standing around me with indeed guns pointed. But as I will repeat myself again, neither one of you asked me to put my tazer away or to do anything else. You only tranqed me so you could tie me up..
(09-10-2016, 11:38 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Im not denying anything, I kept my tazer in my hand out of fear. You however should have asked me to put it away, cause I would have put it away as you all three were standing around me with indeed guns pointed. But as I will repeat myself again, neither one of you asked me to put my tazer away or to do anything else. You only tranqed me so you could tie me up..

That, however, is bullshit, seeing as you calmly replied "Well apparently I'm *new*? (not sure what you said there) with no fear and an almost smug tone at 0:28. Stop trying to come up with technicalities and accept that you fucked up.