Report: [FL:RP] SelfGamer5
Name of player: [FL:RP] SelfGamer5

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141103586

Time in GMT: 23:08

Server: v4b1

Summary: Insulting in OOC while being hostaged

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/2qNXm
If you need further evidence in video form just ask, I got it all
Do you have any other evidence of him saying other stuff, other this thread will be denied and left with a warning..

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
No, but how come just yesterday I got banned for 12 hours for insulting someone in OOC, as seen here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74939

And not only that, I got told that I was LUCKY to get a 12 hour ban in THIS thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74941

Is it because you have prejudice towards me as I am not a teacher, thus the exact same offense is let off by a warning rather than a 12 hour ban like I got?
Also, nor SelfGamer or I have OOC bans, so how come he gets off so easily and I don't?

Nevermind, I have 1 OOC blacklist whilst he has 3. He should know better.
I understand how you feel, however..
Each staff has their own opinion about the report that they are dealing with, but we are always trying to keep it fair for both parties. I would most likely give him a warning for this If I came across it Ingame. I also think that this is a situation, which I think is for all Player Reports regarding minor insulting, should be dealt with any staff member that is online at the moment. And the reason why Im thinking like this is cause its just a pain in the ass to deal with something so small..

I however are intrested in why SelfGamer called you a ""dickhead"" im giving him 24 hours to reply.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(09-10-2016, 11:58 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I understand how you feel, however..
Each staff has their own opinion about the report that they are dealing with, but we are always trying to keep it fair for both parties. I would most likely give him a warning for this If I came across it Ingame. I also think that this is a situation, which I think is for all Player Reports regarding minor insulting, should be dealt with any staff member that is online at the moment. And the reason why Im thinking like this is cause its just a pain in the ass to deal with something so small..

I however are intrested in why SelfGamer called you a ""dickhead"" im giving him 24 hours to reply.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator

According to Awestruck, "other staff members would have extended that to at least a day. The ban will remain." You must be pretty unique in that regard then.
(09-11-2016, 06:12 AM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: I am very sorry for calling you this. I was annoyed that you mugged me for 1500 and Generation already fixed your rule break in this. Calling you that was not a personal opinion meant to offend you, just a word blurted out when you asked for a large sum of money for my return. Although Genration already fixed your rule break, let's see what Brikaas thinks about this.

I haven't been banned for OOC rule break before and I regret calling you this

you were blacklisted 3 times for OOC rule break. If it was a "word blurted out", then you should have done it IC. Otherwise, it is meant to be for me and my two friends, an offense for which I got banned for 12 hours. I don't see why you get to get special treatment. Whatever rules I have broken shouldn't be mentioned as they were dealt with already and I was warned to not do it again, which makes your point incredibly irrelevant.
(09-11-2016, 11:26 AM)SelfGamer5 Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 10:56 AM)PvtMcNuggets Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 06:12 AM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: I am very sorry for calling you this. I was annoyed that you mugged me for 1500 and Generation already fixed your rule break in this. Calling you that was not a personal opinion meant to offend you, just a word blurted out when you asked for a large sum of money for my return. Although Genration already fixed your rule break, let's see what Brikaas thinks about this.

I haven't been banned for OOC rule break before and I regret calling you this

you were blacklisted 3 times for OOC rule break. If it was a "word blurted out", then you should have done it IC. Otherwise, it is meant to be for me and my two friends, an offense for which I got banned for 12 hours. I don't see why you get to get special treatment. Whatever rules I have broken shouldn't be mentioned as they were dealt with already and I was warned to not do it again, which makes your point incredibly irrelevant.

2 blacklists for Caps, one for homophobic word. None for insulting

doesn't change the fact that you broke the rules
There is no set punishment given to a player for a rulebreakage. Some staff members might give a blacklist and others might ban.

SelfGamer will be issued an OOC blacklist for 2 hours for insulting another player.

Approved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]