Banned a bit to harsh
Thumbs Down 
Your name: #ARM Brothers# Gonze

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24850636

Your ban ID: 73651

Banned by: [FL:M] Brikaas

Reason: R/C to avoid NLR Blacklist

Involved: Me , [FL:M] Brikaas, and #Arm Brothers# Millo

Why we should unban you: Well. this is how it all went down. At first i was randomly killed without any trace of RP by 2 guys . then i went back to the place to let them know that they were breaking rules and that i would be posting a demo of them rdming me, By then i had allready broken NLR i realized . so when Brikaas brought me i knew i deserved a punishment even tho i did it in good faith. Brikaas Blacklisted and killed me and Millo. When i tried to respawn i couldnt respawn cause it said 600 Seconds somehow, i werent able to chat or anything not even pm Brikaas, so i tried to rejoin and see if it would fix the problem. when i re entered i got instabanned 1 seconds after i joined without any explanation. The problem is that i had no idea that those 600 seconds was the punishment. i thought i was blacklisted for weapons or something like that, which cant be bugged by rejoining or anything. Brikaas didnt explain me the terms of my punishment even tho i asked about them twice, i guees he was busy or something so he just took off right after Black Listing us.

The points is: i had no clue that it would bug the blacklist system if i rejoined , i only rejoined cause i wanted to conversate further with Brikaas... i mean normally when u get blacklisted for driving, guns, or etc then your character will just be denied those things ingame automatically. i had no idea what punishment i had recieved or what to do or not to. the only thing Brikaas explained was what we did wrong which i can approve. he then said you are now being Blacklisted 45 Minutes. then i asked for what? as in what part of the game are we blacklisted for. he didnt respond and tped away. at that point i realised i could not msg or speak. so i rejoined thinking these 600 seconds would still be there when i re entered the game, which they wasnt.. but before i even had 1 second to msg Brikaas he banned me for 24 Hours instead.. i know i only have 8 hours left or so. but i would really love to spend the rest of the weekend rping .

i hope your will consider this. and no offence to you Brikaas if you read this.

Best Regards Gonze.

(09-10-2016, 04:24 PM)Camprlik Wrote: I think your ban will expire earlier than some admin actually answers those unban requests... Good luck..

I hope not .
Its pretty self explainiung that your punishment involved the being slayed after being blacklisted and that you have to wait for NLR.
I am sure that I explain what you did wrong and that you will be punished for it. You reconnected is your own problem and not mine.

I also suggest your friend to NOT constantly bother staff members to look at the unban request cuse that will just be against your favor.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Thank you for coming back to me.

Ehm maybe for a regular player like you.
but for someone who is not used to this server and had his first online time yesteday in like a half year? how is he supposed to now how the punishments acts. also you did not tell me what was going on even tho i asked twice. you coulda told me that im blacklisting you for weapons or whatever i was blacklisted for and then after told me "im giving you an nlr timer on 10 mins , do not relog cause then it will dissapear." that would be explaining it all to me within 10 seconds?.

i mean isnt that what your here for . im 100 percent sure that you are not trying to be a douche or ban horny or anything .

its just i had no way in hell to know how the system would bug if i re logged , i mean wouldnt it be normal if the timer was still there when i re logged?

As i said i only tried to contact you about information about my Blacklist . thats why i rejoined to see if i could fix the chat.
then you insta banning me is a bit harsh i think.
Its not harsh,

NLR blacklists works as followed:
Player will isntantly die after being blacklisted from NLR and he/she has to wait 10 minutes (600 seconds) before he/she can respawn. And this will happen each time you die until the given punishment time is done. Reconnecting will just respawn you back, meaning you've avoided the 10 minutes NLR timer (600 seconds) and you will recieve a bigger punishment for that.

I'm always trying to explain what a person did wrong and im sure that I explained what you did wrong and how you are getting punished, you reconnecting is still your entire own problem.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(09-10-2016, 07:34 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Its not harsh,

NLR blacklists works as followed:
Player will isntantly die after being blacklisted from NLR and he/she has to wait 10 minutes (600 seconds) before he/she can respawn. And this will happen each time you die until the given punishment time is done. Reconnecting will just respawn you back, meaning you've avoided the 10 minutes NLR timer (600 seconds) and you will recieve a bigger punishment for that.

I'm always trying to explain what a person did wrong and im sure that I explained what you did wrong and how you are getting punished, you reconnecting is still your entire own problem.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator

As i approved you did tell me what i did wrong. But you did under no circumstance explain me how i was getting punished , even tho i asked you twice.  thats the whole point of my Unban Req. if i would have known that dont you think i would have waited those 10 minutes without hesitation? i mean come on .. why do you really take me for such a retard... 

also you saying that you did explain me how i was getting punished is not true.   i have a demo of out whole speech. and i watched it twice . 

as im saying is , i do understand that you punish me . but i do not understand the uneccessary ban afterwords.
Hello,

You got banned for reconnecting to avoid an active NLR blacklist.
When you get punished for breaking NLR you will have to wait 600 seconds which is also stated on the NLR screen itself, as you are not able to press agree before the time is up.
Brikaas banned you as you reconnected, this is a quite common punishment to give if someone reconnects when they have an active NLR blacklist.

Denied.