Doctor Rustled
Your name: Doctor Rustled

Your blacklist ID: 83787

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47791538

Reason: "Racism in OOC"

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Divey

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Let me get this out of the way completely, the term "nig ga" does not have the same connotations as the one ending with an “er”. The term “nig ga” is an African American vernacular term for “friend” and while it may be offensive, it is definitely not a racial slur. Sure, it’s racist if a white person says it, I don’t agree with that but I’m not white so please don’t assume my race. Labelling the term “nig ga” as racist is the equivalent of labelling a large chunk of the Black community racist. You don’t want to do that, would you?
Hello, Greed

I understand your point of view. However I was alerted by another member of staff of this racism and we both agreed that it was not suitable and so a blacklist was mutually accepted. Although the stats you added might be valid, it was still used in what we saw as a racist way and was being taken advantage of.

Many thanks,
Divey
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Can I please get an explanation as to why the punished user has not posted this himself and that he has been getting other people to private message me for him?
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
As far as I am aware, he doesn't have a forum acc, hence why he asked me to post it
*** is not accepted to say in OOC, you can probably see we even blocked it on the forums due to it being an offensive term. 

On pretty much all dictionaries it also states usage alert as it's a highly offensive word.

Denied.