Your ban ID:
Banned by:
[FL] Agorith
Reason:
Scamming

Involved
I cannot remember his name.
Why we should unban you:
So. i had 270K and i needed 50K. So i asked someone for it. and he gave it to me. As soon as i had bought the thing i didnt get time to give the man them oney as i had to have a shower and goto sleep *It was 11 O clock at night for me*
I am really sorry. If i get unbanned i will refund the man ASAP. i swear. I just got donator yesturday aswell and then recived a 4 month ban. It makes me sad as i worked hard for it.
Please unban me i'm sorry. i'll never do it again
How did you work hard for it?
Upon having checked the logs trough another PR on you all I saw was constant begging for about 2 hours to quite alot of people in order to get the money you needed.
Regardless of that I was wondering something.

After having received 50k from Juicysmith promising back 100k right after you bought Donator, you simply disconnected.
On top of that you also never had enough money to pay JuicySmith back, even upon having bought Donator trough Mika_bomb.
You currently only have 3k, which leads me to believe you knew all along you wouldn't be able to pay him back soon after.
Right after having bought it you disconnected with the following message:

Spoiler :
[Image: b32646a11b75d8d29b03896ea4e18b20.png]

However you connected about 3 minutes later and actively played on the server as SRU sergeant.
You remained on for another 15 minutes and then left again, this time permanently.

Right after this we received an @ call from JuicySmith regarding scam and you were found guilty.

On top of all this you can take a look at my conclusion on the following case on you.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid622091

This all leads me to believe you've been lying quite alot.

Spoiler :
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyMvE0v5bfB7i3AKIChZX...yCif9CTNZA]

You made this case a hell of a lot easier for me by threatening to DDoS me.

Denied.