Server banner Littletown Server banner V4B1
Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Theft Auto VI
Hey i was wondering what you think GTA6 Would look like with their graphics, physics and game play, do you think GTA6 will be based in a different country? I  heard ages ago that it would be based in Tokyo but governors have not given the whole Tokyo map to the developers. Would it be LA again
(09-05-2016, 12:50 PM)Duncan Wrote: Hey i was wondering what you think GTA6 Would look like with their graphics, physics and game play, do you think GTA6 will be based in a different country? I  heard ages ago that it would be based in Tokyo but governors have not given the whole Tokyo map to the developers. Would it be LA again

Already had the discussion on another thread. GTA 6 won't be out for a few more years considering how long it took to make GTA V and the fact of how much we have advanced with gaming technology since then meaning their game will take a lot longer to implement those features. Don't listen to rumours about it until R* actually let us know, they are as false as the Tomb Raider nude cheat.
[-] The following 2 users Like SirMinus's post:
  • [FL:RP] Depress, Dobbs
Oh no. Lispy Jimmy has gone under your skin.
[-] The following 2 users Like [FL:RP] Depress's post:
  • Tom7653, Dobbs
I think Tokyo would be nice,but I'd prefer San Fierro or Istanbul
[Image: gW4yGIQ.png]
(09-27-2016, 10:24 AM)Sharp Wrote: I think Tokyo would be nice,but I'd prefer San Fierro or Istanbul

To be honest Instanbul would be a crappy place to have a GTA. Worked with Assassins Creed because of the lore and story, but somehow I don't think it will work with GTA.
I would love Evocity!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Random
(09-27-2016, 12:40 PM)Eclipze Wrote: I would love Evocity!

It would take like 3 mins to go across the map and there would be a random turtle flying in the sky.
I hope it's not in tokyo or any chinese type citites. That would suck willy
[Image: OHyD732.png]
Want to know the secrets of space time continuum? Click here!
GTA 6: London
[Image: What-Islam-Has-to-Offer.jpg]
GTA 6: Game i won't be able to run before GTA 7 arrives
[Image: warthu11.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • sebasti161