Ratatoskrr's Unblacklist Request.
Seems you are still not willing to understand the entire situation,

Your character told me that there was a ongoing raid, my character responded on that by taking a peek on what was currently ongoing, this was happening ABOVE the active gun fight. You than pulled out your weapon and started to shoot me. I myself than asked why you were shooting me and even went fully back at the small grassy area above the Garage were none was.

I was clearly unarmed and you didn't know that I was a Police Officer. And In your own words "You were a pontential threat, you were in the way, so I killed you" that wouldn't be a valid or legit RP reason to take a persons life. I even told you that you could have pointed a weapon and order me to leave the area.

We were both away from the active gunfight as it was ongoing at the Garage Slope, you were behind me at all time evne when I was looking from a close distance. My opinion on your blacklist is that it is valid, I as a Police Officer had all the right to look at the gunfight from a close distance to jump into it at all time.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]

Messages In This Thread
Ratatoskrr's Unblacklist Request. - by Ratatoskrr - 09-04-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Ratatoskrr's Unblacklist Request. - by Reebs - 09-04-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: Ratatoskrr's Unblacklist Request. - by Brikaas - 09-04-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: Ratatoskrr's Unblacklist Request. - by Hitman - 09-05-2016, 01:42 AM