Haters
(09-04-2016, 05:23 PM)Falc Wrote: Every comment is 100% true.

You're begging for an unban on nearly every post you make as well as crying for attention. You're perm'd, you're not getting unbanned so just deal with it.
I see the salt.
(09-04-2016, 05:31 PM)Baskingner Wrote: you make me cringe

I will charge you with 1 rep!
See, the thing is, these jokes are all fun and all but not when you ALWAYS make them. All your posts consist of the jokes, requests of attention or a "witty" reaction to people who tell you the truth. People are simply fed up with them and it wont help you get unbanned.

My advice, act normal and serious for a while and people will respect you a whole lot more. If administrators see you act serious and grown up your chances of an unban might even improve.
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Random, sebasti161
(09-04-2016, 06:00 PM)Baskingner Wrote: See, the thing is, these jokes are all fun and all but not when you ALWAYS make them. All your posts consist of the jokes, requests of attention or a "witty" reaction to people who tell you the truth. People are simply fed up with them and it wont help you get unbanned.

My advice, act normal and serious for a while and people will respect you a whole lot more. If administrators see you act serious and grown up your chances of an unban might even improve.

You summed it up perfectley.. It's alright to make a joke like this every now and then.. But when it's constantly, it gets way too repetetive.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(09-04-2016, 06:00 PM)Baskingner Wrote: See, the thing is, these jokes are all fun and all but not when you ALWAYS make them. All your posts consist of the jokes, requests of attention or a "witty" reaction to people who tell you the truth. People are simply fed up with them and it wont help you get unbanned.

I agree with you, but now is not the time and probably after a little bit of time I will stop being active in the forums. And you don't need to worry about my ban.
(09-04-2016, 06:05 PM)Random Wrote:

You summed it up perfectley.. It's alright to make a joke like this every now and then.. But when it's constantly, it gets way too repetetive.

How could I not laugh at my comments. Just random people on the internet who are getting salty. 

I am getting comments every day. I stopped with #unbunfoxirius after Agorith warned me, but people keep bringing it up. 

And if you say that I just brought up #unbunfoxirius with this thread, because I didn't do it.
(09-04-2016, 06:11 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 06:05 PM)Random Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 06:00 PM)Baskingner Wrote: -Snip-

How could I not laugh at my comments. Just random people on the internet who are getting salty. 

I am getting comments every day. I stopped with #unbunfoxirius after Agorith warned me, but people keep bringing it up. 

And if you say that I just brought up #unbunfoxirius with this thread, because I didn't do it.

Go ahead and laugh at it, but you don't have to make a thread about it.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Baskingner
I literally cannot go on a thread without seeing you asking to be unbanned or #unbanfoxirus.
[Image: unknown.png]
Why are you even still here? You've been perm'd at this point, personally I would leave the community.
(You also stalk staff members which I am pretty sure is against ToS)
I don't hate you.

I just generally despise your conduct within the community and your general sense of entitlement and neediness as per say.
[Image: giphy.gif]