Unban request of Pidar
Your name: Ted Sandell

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67225580

Your ban ID: 66850
Banned by: Viljo

Reason: Scamming // Triple Accounting // Alt of Senap and Jonretarded // Extended by NightHawkd

Involved: Jonteretarded Senap

Why we should unban you: First of, Ive been banned for over a year now for "Scamming" and "Triple accounting" First of all i met some lil Norweigan dude who was annoying as hell over the mic, He seemingly didn't understand anything that i told him, then i got accused of "Scamming" him when he asked for an mp5 and i told him, no then he gave me cash and i was like, Well fine then and i asked him if he wanted it back? But instead he did call for an admin and told him i scammed him

Now for the second part, Neither of Senap and Jonteretarded and me are the same person, We live in the same apartment, and are just good friends in general... So to say he borrowed my computer one night and we got accused for "Triple Accounting" So to be quite honest i think this is some real bullshit since i didn't scam or neither did we scam...

With good regards Oliverh
We could set it up so that the three of you are sitting next to eachother, and we can hear all three of you talking at the same time on Teamspeak.
This could or could not confirm your claims.

Would you be willing to do this?
You have 24 hours to respond to Agorith's question otherwise i will deny this unban request as you don't seem to be showing any interest in getting unbanned.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Denied.