Why so serious?
Welcome to fearless after agorith got edmin position.
(09-09-2016, 04:33 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: Welcome to fearless after agorith got edmin position.

welcome to fearless after princess of dubai joined the server
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Emil, PrincessOfDubai
(09-09-2016, 04:33 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: Welcome to fearless after agorith got edmin position.

Can't believe I used to be so naive, before PrincessOfDubai got his first legitimate warning on Fearless forums issued by moi he used to be such a well educated, constructive, civil & friendly boy.
Now look at what I've turned him into.
I bring gr8 shame upon famiry.
The following 4 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Emil, sebasti161, Liam, PrincessOfDubai
(09-14-2016, 05:35 PM)Agorith Wrote:

Can't believe I used to be so naive, before PrincessOfDubai got his first legitimate warning on Fearless forums issued by moi he used to be such a well educated, constructive, civil & friendly boy.
Now look at what I've turned him into.
I bring gr8 shame upon famiry.

never forget poop never ends/amity/princess of dubai
fearless is like 20% serious, 20% Just jokes, and 60% who don't go on the forum much

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
I think there's some sort of correlation between how edgy a person is and the mood they are in when they go on the forums. Taking myself as an example sometimes i come on with a certain mood and am more prone to being triggered to a comment , other days i'm like: "what? someone was murdered? In the time i wrote this sentence hundreds of other people have also been murdered so why give that one person attention." I don't think it's possible to be serious on a gaming forum lol you'd really have to be pissed off or feel super strongly about something to actually have a genuine triggered response but saying that, it too happens to the best of us.

Bottom line, we're borderline autistic.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 3 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • mgdwszx, Liam, sebasti161
Jeez didn't expect so many replies, thanks for responding.

(09-16-2016, 08:22 PM)Liam Wrote: Jeez didn't expect so many replies, thanks for responding.

I would also like to have a comment about this: This is all cuz of princes of Dubai who is actually Israeli and doesn't even understand Arabic, and lies about it.
The following 1 user Likes Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • PrincessOfDubai
Fearless is shit. Other communities are better just saying.
(09-16-2016, 10:04 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote: Fearless is shit. Other communities are better just saying.

Not sure if serious or you just made a smart joke about seriousness and edginess in a thread topic like this.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]