Unban / unblack listed
Your name: Cal 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61132152

Your ban ID: 73559

Banned by: [FL] Ghost 

Reason: Staff disrespect, I didn't mean to I would like to apologies for my anger issues I currently have, I have ADHD and I just got out a hand, i truly am sorry ghost, could I please get given another chance? I would also like to be unblacklisted due to me not knowing why I was blacklisted in the first place, I might of rdmed previous but I feel like I've matured due to my ban being about 5-6 months ago I believe, also like I stated I have angry problems and really need to keep things to myself and not over due on my anger, I truly am sorry for this

Involved: I beleive it was just me and the staff member, also another admin I do not know, I pretty sure he was american
Me and Reebs teleported to you since you kept spamming us about your blacklist. We told you how to get unblacklisted and you ignored us, so we teleported away. You blatantly disrespected me once i phased after speaking to you about your blacklist. With that being said, i fail to see why you should be unbanned...

Not to mention: 
Quote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Like I said I have anger problems currently, I sometimes get triggered, you might make this a laughing matter when it isnt, I didnt get one reply until I had to spam you lot.
Not once did i say it was a laughing matter, don't put words into my mouth. You broke the rules and got punished for it. Next time i suggest you read the unban request rules before posting an unban request.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]