Ban Appeal
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: DanielHD

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64527869

Your ban ID: 73542

Banned by: AwestruckBullet

Reason: Prop Pushing / Prop Block

Involved: A friend, i was basically helping her make a shop and i blocked it off while we were building and a admin froze me, removed the prop and banned me when i explained what we were doing.

PS AwestruckBullet dont reply cus i want a sensible admin to accept/deny my app cus if you banned me its obvious you will deny my app. Awestruckbullet if you were a good admin you would read it other than instantly dening everyones app, so if your a good admin you would read apps, i have just got proof that you dont, so you have been dening most apps without reading them, your luck just keeps getting better and better, enjoy your demotion when i send the proof off to a admin Cheese
You're breaking courthouse rules by posting UBR after UBR, which is why our last UBR got instantly denied without any consideration of what you said on it.
You've blocked off an area without providing a keypad, which is problocking.
The ban was valid and so was the decision made by Awestruck to deny it.

You'll also be receiving another official warning from me as it doesn't seem you're willing to respect the forum rules, specifically regarding UBRs/UBLs.
With that being said,

Denied.