Mike UBR
Your name: (Steam friends name)   [Mx] Mike @ http://Community

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)    STEAM_0:1:16671491

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)     71221

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)      [FL] Falcao, [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)   Purposely coming to minge, will miss u

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)      Myself

Okay look, I'll keep this short and sweet. 

I'm having personal trouble and the only way I know of dealing with it is to take my mind away from it, FL worked well in distracting me from the crap going on in my life and I miss the way I used to play.

I can't apologize enough for how I behaved before my ban but as much as various staff members may dislike me for my argumentative attitude, I am still well aware of the rules and how to roleplay.

I would like the chance to use my knowledge for the best, roleplay properly, interact with friends again and try and make it up to you all for the way I behaved.

I'm asking for this unban because I need it, not because I want it.

I'll prove you all wrong.
Before closing, I've been told Infernaw has gave Mike permission to post this.
I haven't given Mike permission to anything, which he has confirmed.

According to the rules, Mike is allowed to make an UBR in April.
Do you wish to put this request on hold, or make a new one then, Mike?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
According to my SA, Infernaw, there hasn't been enough time between the unban requests.

Although I would be up for a last chance, it can't be done now, as that would be breaking our own forum rules.

Therefore the only thing that we can do is close the UBR.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Closed due to reasons stated above.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]