Unban Request
My Name: {DFT} ThePurpowGamer
My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77916262
My Ban ID: 73529
Banned By: [FL] Agorith
Reason: FearRP
Involved: -

So I was standing still when i heard someone start speaking and when i looked around i saw an sru unit approach someone picking a lock (i dont know who was picking the lock and the unit was an admin).  The person picking the lock ran so the unit decided to come to me because i was next door to the house which was being broken into and when they got close they pulled out handcuffs and attempted to arrest me, so i started walking backwards and asking "why am i getting arrested, i did nothing" as i did so he picked me up and froze me, the next thing i know, im banned.

-DFGaming/{DFT} ThePurpowGamer
There were other units with their guns pointed at you at fairly close distance ordering you to stand down.
Then the SRU you're mentioning pulled out his handcuffs and attempted to cuff you, to which you started running backwards to avoid being cuffed, hence breaking FearRP.

It doesn't matter that you weren't the guilty person they were attempting to arrest for their crimes, you were a suspect.
Upon letting yourself get cuffed I'm sure you would've been informed about the situation, but you avoided it.
Since there's not much room for discussion as everything was seen clearly at the time & you've not replied within the past 5 days I'll be denying this within 24h if no further reply gets made.
Denied.