Connbob's Teamspeak UBR
Posting this for connbob as he is banned.

Your name: Connbob

Your SteamID: TS Ban
Your ban ID: TS BAN

Banned by: Agorith

Reason: "Permed from all FL services due to Double Accounting."

Involved: na

Why we should unban you: Hi guys. 
I was banned from TS because of my perma ban, and I'll keep this short, but NO other admins have had a problem with me using the TS. Even SA's have seen me on and not banned me, but Agorith comes along and I'm banned. Seriously, it's pathetic.
If other staff including SA's have actually seen you they either chose to ignore their administrative duties or they were simply not aware of your perm on Fearless.
Why would we still allow you to take up a slot in the User Created Channels when you've been permed from all other Fearless services.
Why would we still allow you to even take up any space on Teamspeak for that matter.

If you wish to keep in contact with perhaps friends you've made over Fearless you'll have to find other ways.

Can I ask you what exactly is pathetic about it?
You're no special snowflake, we've always done this and we will continue to do so.
You're the millionth guy to claim I've gone out of my way to ban/blacklist you, just like all the others who have claimed so once again you are just a regular player to me (Not even that technically) and I performed my duties as an administrator.
-Posting for connbob-

Tomo, who is fully aware of my ban created the channel, Avgar is also aware of my ban, as he replied on my ubr, and I am no special snowflake. I don't see why I've been fine until you come along. I'd love to hear another admin+ position on this
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
If you're not a special snowflake, then could you please provide me a valid reason as to why we shouldn't have banned you on Teamspeak even though we perm users from all Fearless services for the rule violation you've committed.

I had seen you a couple of times already but didn't think of the fact you were permed for Double Accounting, upon realising that I contacted you on Teamspeak informing you of an incoming perm.
-Posting for connbob-

Like I said earlier, multiple other admins did not ban me, even when they knew I was perma banned, and I'd like to see another admins opinion.
It's not about other administrators opinions, Connbob.
It's about the fact that we've always issued perms on all TS services upon the player having violated the DA rule.
Yeah sorry Conn. I've seen you on TS but I never put 2 and 2 together.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
-Posting for Connbob-

Can you link me to the official page where the rule is stating I cannot access any FL service as I double accounted?
''If we cancel your Services account, your credentials or suspend access from your Steam account, your right to use the Services stops immediately.''

Even if it wasn't noted down in ToS, it wouldn't have changed anything.
It's not a rule, it's just how we do it on here.
Not every single tiny detail needs to be written down.

With that being said, nothing special about this case.
Denied.