Unban Request
May I remind you that lying in the courthouse is bannable? I picked you up and tried to speak with you, informing you that you were FailRPing, to which you started to argue with me and claim that it was a peaceful protest. You sat in the middle of the road doing /act zen, which is unrealistic. You don't see people sitting in the middle of the road like that in real life. 

This isn't a lie at all, there's multiple people that were on the server next to me at the time that could back me up on it, I didn't argue with you at all, I simply gave you the reasons for what I was doing in reply to you.

I used the term "new" very lightly. Like you said, it isnt as long as most others which is what I was trying to convey. Because of this, I gave you a lighter punishment. As I previously stated, the standard ban length is 24 hours. I decided to give you 12.

So if what I did is not enough for a 24 hour ban then why ban at all? Why not try to resolve it on the server there and then?

I'm actually having a very good day, thanks for your concern. You're calling me unprofessional without being held to the standards that we, as staff are held to. I dealt with that situation as professionally as any other Staff Member would have teken the same action that I did as well. You sat in the road doing something extremely unrealistic and decided to argue with me when I confronted you, which was a deciding factor in your ban.

As I have kept saying, it isn't unrealistic at all, I linked a news article which shows where this happened in real life. You told me I was being banned before I had even spoken, so there is no way me "arguing" was a deciding factor, so as you said "lying in the courthouse is bannable".

> My replies are in bold.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by TerribleName - 09-02-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Reebs - 09-02-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: Unban Request - by TerribleName - 09-02-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Reebs - 09-02-2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Unban Request - by TerribleName - 09-02-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Reebs - 09-02-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Unban Request - by TerribleName - 09-02-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Unban Request - by WangClanMan - 09-02-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Unban Request - by WangClanMan - 09-02-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Agorith - 09-02-2016, 10:48 PM