Unban request
Your ban id: 73253

Your name: jeans

Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:38803836

Ban reason: Chair abuse to kill people

Banning staff member: FL Ghost

Involved: dream, FL Ghost

Why should we unban you: 
Well I've been waiting the half of my ban (1 month) I want either to lift my ban or unbanning.
The reason why I want is because I did it once and got 1 month ban no one never warned me about it. I think 1 month for something like that is abit of extreme you could have "warned me with a blacklist or a ban of 1-2 days" anyways I regret I did something wrong, but punishing me that extreme gave me a lesson not to do stupid shit again. And in the sit I said I would never do something this again, but as I said 1 month is abit of extreme as I never did it before. I also only got 2 bans which is not that much, and im kinda new to FL I've got like 78 hours. And looking through my bans I've only got 1 ban (not including this).
I would love to come back to FL now, as I don't see the ban is fair.
I fail to see how the ban is unfair? I got multiple reports via steam that you were hacking. I joined the server and started spectating you as you were 'teleporting', however that wasn't the case. You and you're friend decided to chair abuse into buildings, kill people and expect to get away with it.

So tell me, how is the ban not fair?
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Because 1 month for that, is not fair when you never warned me before. I'm not that old to FL, we NEVER killed someone during the chair abuse the 1 time? You took me when I've got there.
Yeah I said in chat that we should kill them but, did I do it? No.
Please do not say I hack, without evidence. It's like making a false allegations, but people on FL mostly kids are crying because they can't take that you are raiding them.
(09-02-2016, 06:32 PM)Jeans Wrote: Because 1 month for that, is not fair when you never warned me before. I'm not that old to FL, we'll we didn't kill someone did we? You took me when I've got there.
How's it not fair? You were abusing your prop privileges to kill people. With almost 100 hours, you should know most of the rules, don't play the innocent.
You didn't kill anyone because i grabbed you before you shot SirNarc in the back
Please do not say I hack, without evidence. It's like making a false allegations, but people on FL mostly kids are crying because they can't take that you are raiding them.
Did i say you hacked? You lead people to think you were hacking.
(09-02-2016, 06:46 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 06:32 PM)Jeans Wrote: Because 1 month for that, is not fair when you never warned me before. I'm not that old to FL, we'll we didn't kill someone did we? You took me when I've got there.
How's it not fair? You were abusing your prop privileges to kill people. With almost 100 hours, you should know most of the rules, don't play the innocent.
You didn't kill anyone because i grabbed you before you shot SirNarc in the back

Because 1 month for that, is not fair when you never warned me before. I'm not that old to FL, we'll we didn't kill someone did we? You took me when I've got there.

-
Well I've got 76 hours, firstly which is 1/4 of 100h. I never killed someone during the chair abuse. Yeah I know all of the basic rules you gotta know my friend led me think that it was not that punishable, but man let's be real tell me why did you ban me 1 month instead of not warning me before with a blacklist or a ban on 1-2 days..

-
Well I didn't shoot SirNarc from the back because when I came there you took me immediately, up to the sit which I standed up I didnt quit like my friend did.

-
I do not lead anyone into im hacking, well the SirNarc guy thought I money hacked only because I've got a BMW. I raided someone a day without my friend I've guess it was them. And when I did it they thought I hacked because I lockpicked their base when they was in the city and I hided in one of their rooms. My reason was because they had money printers, and they pm'ed me how I hacked and shit.
Do i honestly have to warn you for abusing your PTE access? It's pretty self explanatory to not do it. It's the fact that you attempted to kill people while chair abusing, you still had intentions to do it.

I'm still not convinced to why i should unban you.
You are still not convinced, well I didn't kill someone. I standed up to it, as it was first time. And you gave me that hard of an punishment, I am saying to you right now I learned my lesson I wont do it again. I've been waiting for this day to make this request because I know I did a huge mistake by doing it. But I was not the guy who glitches the seat my friend did (Don't know if this matters), I would appreciate if a SA could review this thread.
I'll tell you what i'll do. Since you say you've changed for the better, i'll lift the ban (It will stay on record) i will issue a 20 hours PTE blacklist. Therefore you can't use props, toolgun and entities for 20 hours. 

Do you agree to the terms?
I would love to agree that, I would never do such as this again. Thanks.
Approved.