RIP me
(09-02-2016, 01:03 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 12:30 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 09:41 AM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 09:28 AM)MoWah Wrote: #unbunfoxirius

He isn't getting unbanned. You only live twice, Mr.Fox.

kei

In all seriousness you won't get unbanned, no amount of complaining will change it. You were unbanned for like 3 hours then you got banned again.
Not to mention that this isnt his first perm. I believe this his 3rd, maybe even his 4th.

Anyway, nice shitpost.
I will give this statement regarding my perma bans. I have been banned 3 times. 

The first time was before 6 months. I broke the rules and I got it. But I didn't get any reply from the team in 7 days, so i said that my ban must be removed, but Infernaw very kindly decided to deny my UBR. But Avger helped me, so my UBR got approved. 
The second one came 1 month after my last one. This was the case: I killed someone and he dropped a weapon, a doctor who was watching the fight (in an unsafe place, next to the gunfight), picked the weapon and started running away. I was telling him to stop and to drop the weapon, and he didn't stop running. He went to the nexus, where I told him multiple times to give the weapon. And then after many times me telling him to give it, I killed him. 1 action lead to an other. I got banned for RDM and FailRP. 
I do believe that I didn't break the rules, by killing him. But I understand the FailRP part. Here is why I don't accept  it:
3 staff members said that I didn't have any reason to kill him, but when I asked SnowredWolf he said that the guy had to give it back. (I didn't ask him about my situation, but just a question)

Spoiler :

(08-17-2016, 08:03 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 06:09 PM)Adoptaming.exe Wrote: If you kill someone and he drops a weapon, someone else who is just there at the gunfight picks it up, and you then point him a weapon, as a Corleone or just a normal criminal, and tell him to drop it/give it, does he have to give it?
Yes, it would also be FailRP to run in the middle of a gunfight to pick up a weapon.

But as I said 1 action lead to an other. As rule 4.1 states: Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid,killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option. So I was a Corleone and the guy just didn't honour my demands, so I decided to kill him.  And what I don't understand is how Falcao said that the team agreed with that decision, but now it has changed its mind, when the staff team hasn't changed that much. Yes Falcao is demoted, but Awestruck was the guy who started this all. 

My third ban is valid, BUT if I wasn't banned before that It could have been different. 

Yes I may not be unbanned again, but that I don't see how its your concern. I will only stop talking, when I am clear about my second perma ban.

To be honest I don't really care that much. I had fun, played with friends, but now I just need to find an other way to do it. The only thing that I hate is that I had some skills in aggressive RP that a lot of people dont have. RIP
(09-02-2016, 05:34 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: I will give this statement regarding my perma bans. I have been banned 3 times. 

The first time was before 6 months. I broke the rules and I got it. But I didn't get any reply from the team in 7 days, so i said that my ban must be removed, but Infernaw very kindly decided to deny my UBR. But Avger helped me, so my UBR got approved. 
The second one came 1 month after my last one. This was the case: I killed someone and he dropped a weapon, a doctor who was watching the fight (in an unsafe place, next to the gunfight), picked the weapon and started running away. I was telling him to stop and to drop the weapon, and he didn't stop running. He went to the nexus, where I told him multiple times to give the weapon. And then after many times me telling him to give it, I killed him. 1 action lead to an other. I got banned for RDM and FailRP. 
I do believe that I didn't break the rules, by killing him. But I understand the FailRP part. Here is why I don't accept  it:
3 staff members said that I didn't have any reason to kill him, but when I asked SnowredWolf he said that the guy had to give it back. (I didn't ask him about my situation, but just a question)

Spoiler :

(08-17-2016, 08:03 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 06:09 PM)Adoptaming.exe Wrote: If you kill someone and he drops a weapon, someone else who is just there at the gunfight picks it up, and you then point him a weapon, as a Corleone or just a normal criminal, and tell him to drop it/give it, does he have to give it?
Yes, it would also be FailRP to run in the middle of a gunfight to pick up a weapon.

But as I said 1 action lead to an other. As rule 4.1 states: Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid,killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option. So I was a Corleone and the guy just didn't honour my demands, so I decided to kill him.  And what I don't understand is how Falcao said that the team agreed with that decision, but now it has changed its mind, when the staff team hasn't changed that much. Yes Falcao is demoted, but Awestruck was the guy who started this all. 

My third ban is valid, BUT if I wasn't banned before that It could have been different. 

Yes I may not be unbanned again, but that I don't see how its your concern. I will only stop talking, when I am clear about my second perma ban.

To be honest I don't really care that much. I had fun, played with friends, but now I just need to find an other way to do it. The only thing that I hate is that I had some skills in aggressive RP that a lot of people dont have. RIP

It's everyone's concern as we have to read it and on almost every thread you create you or someone you know posts that hashtag.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Baskingner, Agorith
(09-02-2016, 05:34 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: I will give this statement regarding my perma bans. I have been banned 3 times. 

-Snip-

False, Enzyme permabanned you twice as well, but that doesnt really matter anymore.
If you dont want people to talk about your bans, maybe you stop mentioning it every damn thread you post on.
90% of the posts you post are:
1. Shitposts
2. Complaints about your ban
3. Unban meh plox
Reciting the lyrics to Eminem's 'Not Afraid' on my profile was amusing. Thank you.
(09-02-2016, 10:54 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

-Snip-

False, Enzyme permabanned you twice as well, but that doesnt really matter anymore.
If you dont want people to talk about your bans, maybe you stop mentioning it every damn thread you post on.
90% of the posts you post are:
1. Shitposts
2. Complaints about your ban
3. Unban meh plox

I never got permabanned by Enzyme.
(09-02-2016, 09:04 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 05:34 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: Le memes
It's everyone's concern as we have to read it and on almost every thread you create you or someone you know posts that hashtag.

#unbunfoxirius
(09-03-2016, 04:56 AM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 09:04 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 05:34 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: Le memes

#unbunfoxirius

Stop posting that everywhere or I'm going to start giving out warnings for spam.
Welp, guess you didn't take his advise