Mafia 3
I'm honestly not looking that forward to it, I thought Mafia II had a good ending and they should have left it. What I'm expecting is the same story, just a different gang/mafia. I'll probably get it, but I'm not really 'hyped' for it.

You can only push a game story so far before it gets boring and repetitive, and I worry that Mafia III will be as I predicted.
I am looking forward to this, played Mafia 2 so much. I would be disappointed as Zambie said if the story was pretty much the same.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Looks pretty good.
(09-02-2016, 02:53 AM)Zambie Wrote: I'm honestly not looking that forward to it, I thought Mafia II had a good ending and they should have left it. What I'm expecting is the same story, just a different gang/mafia. I'll probably get it, but I'm not really 'hyped' for it.

You can only push a game story so far before it gets boring and repetitive, and I worry that Mafia III will be as I predicted.

ur racist becuz its a black player character u racist

Spoiler :
jk lol love you ZzZombie 

Mafia 3, Watch Dogs 2, Battlefield 1, Dishonored 2, South park: The fractured but whole.

Those are the games that will be keeping me busy whenever I got nothing to do within 2016.
Shouldn't this be moved to the games section in Discussions..?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Yeah I'll move it in a sec
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Random
(09-01-2016, 07:08 PM)SirMinus Wrote: Excited but not as excited as I am for the new WatchDogs.

(09-02-2016, 12:36 PM)Agorith Wrote: Mafia 3, Watch Dogs 2, Battlefield 1, Dishonored 2, South park: The fractured but whole.

Those are the games that will be keeping me busy whenever I got nothing to do within 2016.

Also looking forward to W_D 2.. Hope the multiplayer is better than the first one.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(09-02-2016, 12:36 PM)Agorith Wrote: Mafia 3, Watch Dogs 2, Battlefield 1, Dishonored 2, South park: The fractured but whole.

Don't you have to administrate????
Why was it moved? The news section is for upcoming games...