STEAM_0:1:65075178

STEAM_0:1:156743535

STEAM_0:0:55458862

STEAM_0:0:109767293

Time in GMT: 16:00 - 16:40

Server: V2d

Summary

Spoiler :

Video 1: I join the server and look down the mainstreet to see multiple vehicles half embedded in the floor and "Osama" prop pushing. I then see "[DPA] EatingGamer TV" proppushing too. I get closer to confirmed the names and am then shot by two government workers who appeared to be backseat administrating / RDMing but I couldn't get their names but believe one was the police sergeant.. Later on, I am shot again by the same police officer who I believe to be the sergeant once again.

Video 2: Continued prop pushing occurs in the backround which turns out to be "Osama". I make an @ call which receives no response as the prop push continues.

Video 3: I watched a man in orange (Who I didn't catch the name of) whip out a gun and spray down a man and then walks off. I attempt to get more evidence without getting closer (Due to NLR and possibly being killed again) I watch more prop minging occur from a distance once again but this time done by "Warfor". Another person then flings cars into the air.

Evidence

Spoiler :

Thank you for your report, all player was found guilty.

Approved.