About my ban
(08-31-2016, 02:12 PM)Falc Wrote: So someone hacked you for getting an alt forum account permd, lmao that sounds legit.

(08-31-2016, 02:00 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 01:57 PM)Falc Wrote: ---

It's possible he did, I'm not saying it absolutely was him.

And he made me get permabanned the first time for something I didn't do.
It's good to know that if I ever have a mental breakdown and decide to threaten to DDOS places that all I have to do is do it via a VON and then lock myself out my hotmail lol.

Jokes of course ^
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-31-2016, 02:00 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 01:57 PM)Falc Wrote: Wait, you're blaming this on Adam?

It's possible he did, I'm not saying it absolutely was him.

Wouldnt suprise me if it was him, last week Ghosts account got hacked and the hacker banned me for 90 days. I cant recall someone hating me alot except for one guy... Adam James.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(08-31-2016, 02:12 PM)Falc Wrote: So someone hacked you for getting an alt forum account permd, lmao that sounds legit.

Yea.. Not really buying it either.

Welcome back though.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
[Image: aKRO0JV.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Create's post:
  • Ranger, Random, sebasti161, Coffee
So I'll make a shit ton of ddos posts, say my account got hacked and blame it on someone that dislikes me and that means it's okay?

I really don't buy this story, something doesn't add up.
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Random, MacTavish, Greed^, Arkten
He's not really blaming Adam James and stating it as a fact, he's only seeing him as a suspect which is fair.
Sebasti's been a great help to the team at times (lowkey), even in the recent past, and I doubt he'd be ending it like this.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Eclipze
Also.. What happened to your account is your responsibility?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Everyone is turning into Sherlock Holmes lol.
(08-31-2016, 03:10 PM)Random Wrote: Also.. What happened to your account is your responsibility?

This would apply to having others crawl behind your PC and minge or lending your acc out to others and them minging in turn and whatever relatable scenarios.
Can't really apply this to when you get your shit hacked, as there's not all that much you can do about it at times.

If we applied ''Your account, your responsibility'' to this scenario then we might aswell perm myself, Ghost, Awestruck, Infernaw and others.
We've all been the victim of a hacker and far more harm was done to FL with our names.