rip sebasti
ah yeah and I do believe i was framed for it. so rip
RIP, I will miss you sebasti.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I also believe it wasn't him due to the fact that I was RPing with him yesterday and he was fine but it's not my decision so nonetheless, R.I.P Sebasti
[Image: unknown.png]
His account. His responsibility.. Seeing as though he hasn't made an UBR yet, I think it is him.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-31-2016, 09:14 AM)Random Wrote: His account. His responsibility.. Seeing as though he hasn't made an UBR yet, I think it is him.

So if an admins account gets hacked, it his responsibility? This is not steams policy.

He is hasn't made an UBR but he has tried to contact someone, idk if he did it already.
(08-31-2016, 09:31 AM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 09:14 AM)Random Wrote: His account. His responsibility.. Seeing as though he hasn't made an UBR yet, I think it is him.

So if an admins account gets hacked, it his responsibility? This is not steams policy.

Admin's are a little bit more trusted though.. and probably have evidence to back them up. Ontop of that, sebasti is known for shitposting, so you never know.

He is hasn't made an UBR but he has tried to contact someone, idk if he did it already.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-31-2016, 09:42 AM)Random Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 09:31 AM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote:

Admin's are a little bit more trusted though.. and probably have evidence to back them up. Ontop of that, sebasti is known for shitposting, so you never know.

Da le shitposter is gona be back
sebasti can likely rejoin as his ban on the list is registered to the name 'nil'. This happened to me once, and the ban didn't register properly to my account so I could rejoin. I recommend double checking his ban, Staff Members.
(08-31-2016, 10:13 AM)TheGamerGuyGBR Wrote: sebasti can likely rejoin as his ban on the list is registered to the name 'nil'. This happened to me once, and the ban didn't register properly to my account so I could rejoin. I recommend double checking his ban, Staff Members.

He is not banned. Wont be
i will miss my friend sebasti